Very Well dressed and entered a huge building security guarded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very Well dressed and entered a huge building security guarded

Post by maame80 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I had a dream that I was wearing a long stunning whitish/golden dress with a lot of diamonds in the dress (looks more like a wedding dress) and I entered a huge building guarded by security men. I remember coming out and holding a lot of photographs (small photo prints)in my right hand but the security men did not see the photos and I came out with them but did not see what or whose photos they were,i just saw the white back of the photos. when I woke up I prayed to God to give me interpretation and confirm in another dream what the dream is about because i had no clue.Then the next night I dreamt again and as usual was very well dressed again and entered a function (more like a party), everyone was very well dressed as well, it was like someone's party and people were standing in groups holding glasses of drinks. Immediately I entered the place, i approached a bunch of ladies and they said they had been waiting for me and they handed me a microphone to speak. I went from there and saw myself with my sister pointing to her a razor I used to cut my index finger cos there was a little blood from my index finger. I pointed the razor to her and she was trying to pick it.I don't have a clue what these dreams mean,please could someone help explain to me what the secret is.

maame80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top