Attack on a tall building

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack on a tall building

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 pm

I just remembered a dream I had last night. I had one of those "reminders" so I'm afraid it's prophetic.

I dreamed I was in a very tall building with many floors. The utmost bottom floor was a basement with walls around it made out of concrete (or rock) like it was also the building's foundation or set directly on it. I was trying to convince Charles Heston to listen to and trust my husband on some matter. Pretty soon I was aware of an enemy in the building. He was very very clever and very sly. I knew exactly what his plan was and what he was up to. I saw in the Spirit how he went to that bottom floor where the building's foundation was. Something very important was in that room as well. Not only was it bad that he was in there...there was something I didn't want him to aquire and infiltrate. It was like a treasure to him and all part of his plan to bring the building down. ( i also knew he planned to blow up that foundation once he got what he was after which would eventually cause the building to entirely flatten) I finally convinced some authority figures in the building that he was down there and had a plot to bring the building down. They listened to me, but they didn't heed my advice. They were trying to rid the building of all the evil man's henchmen first. So they were attacking the henchmen from the upper floors and working their way down to get him but it was taking them too long. I was frusterated because I knew that was all part of the evil man's plan. He sent his henchmen out to distract the guys on our side so it could buy him some time to create an attack and get exactly what he wanted. I believe I was on the 5th floor looking into a large room that held several people (maybe 20-30 give or take) and this massive attack took place. All I saw was a woman and her daughter standing by the doorway. She looked at me while she clutched her child in her arms and begged me to save the others. I told her it was ok, I would get them out (even though I knew in my spirit they were dead) I just wanted to get this woman and her child to safety. They had some scrapes and I think something was wrong with the child's face. They were led out and I walked in the room to survey the damage. The room was filled with shattered glass and I knew the bodies were underneath. I thought perhaps one person was alive...maybe...so I started to lift some glass...there was nothing under the glass but blood...no body parts just blood. (I didn't want to dig deep to see what all I could find, I just knew everyone but that woman and her child were dead).
I knew we were fighting the enemy's henchmen at this point and it was a bit like something out of The Lord of the Rings for a moment. I saw someone go by with the ring of power. I was aghast that we still had that darn thing. I caught hold of the person that carried it and I asked them why in the world that thing hadn't been destroyed yet?!!? I told them that you cannot wield evil power to fight the enemy and if that was our only tactic we would fail unless we destroyed the thing.

The dream ended with me on a quest to find the ring of power so I could destroy it but gollum had it and I was following him around.

Ok so I want to say I feel this dream is not directly about my personal life. The last part with gollum and Lord of the Rings was the reminder the Lord gave me to pay attention to this dream because today I bought a new video game called the Hobbit and I was watching how Bilbo has to follow gollum to retrieve the ring.

Please pray. I feel it's about an attack on US soil (the building) even in the dream I was thinking this was just a replay of 911 but now I don't believe that because of the reminder I got today. Each time I have a reminder like that it's about a future event.

Here is what I'm most concerned about (other than people's safety):
That we join together and pray that no matter what happens, the people of this nation and of this country come together and draw their strength from God and not something evil that we think is a quick fix. (whatever the ring symbolizes) bandaid
I'm not claiming to have a full interpretation on this and I don't want to create a frenzy and get everyone scared. I'm just asking that you join together in prayer with me. praying
Thank you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack on a tall building

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:26 am

Laura,

Happily, I say, Happily will I pray with you! Hubby and I will pray about it together during our prayer time today.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 am

Hi Daphanie,

Praying for His revelation.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 am

Thank you both!!!! huggins praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 am

I will also pray. I think God has been showing us all a piece of it through our dreams... bandaid

praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 pm

lola21st wrote:I will also pray. I think God has been showing us all a piece of it through our dreams... bandaid

praying

Those were my thoughts as well Lurdys... bandaid

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:10 pm

praying

I love how it seems like the Lord is giving everyone bits and pieces here and there of some things that are to come (just my thought after reading some of the dreams recently posted)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 pm

I think that that the building represent the home and family? I get that Charles Heston represent God. I get that the ring represent power (The Holy Spirit). This is my thoughts nothing more.

Last edited by blue504 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:27 pm

The foundation is what holds a building. God is the foundation of our family. If if the foundation is destroyed it will destroy the building or family.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

I will also continue to pray with you about this.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Blue, the ring was the evil ring of power in my dream from Lord of the Rings. I didn't want the people to use something so evil to fight evil. And the basement in this case represents the vulnerability of the building. The enemy was trying to take it down from it's weak spot.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Thanks Mark!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Also, I believe Charles Heston represents something else that I'd rather not name because it has to do with my husband's personal life...but I understand the symbolism behind the character. Thanks.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 am

Hi Daphanie
Your dream gave me shivers... two days ago I had a vision that there was an attack on the Empire state building....
I will pray.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:14 pm

oh no, did you post it?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 am

No i didn't! I actually was shaken up by your dream and posted my comment here without even thinking of posting the dream. I am praying really hard! This really frightened me.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by StephenKendrick on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I don't think this dream is literal that there's going to be an attack on a building. I think the building represents your marriage, and the enemy trying to attack it. Charles Heston represents Jesus, the ring represents vows or commitments, and golem represents the enemy, and i think the end is more a theoretical warning of what could happen if this issue doesn't see resolve.

StephenKendrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:10 pm

So I think this one might come to pass soon too...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:12 pm

And my marriage is awesome.... God is good.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mebaby333 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:36 pm

As I read through your dream I got this.... take it or leave it :)

The building represents a body of people (a country, a business, a mindset, a belief system, etc).. the evil man in the basement is the enemy weakening the foundation that will eventually bring down the whole establishment if left unattended. You felt the root (man in the basement) needed to be dealt with not all of the other effects of the enemy in the foundation... the henchmen were simply "symptoms" of the issue.... you knew they were a waste and without dealing with the root there would be no help for those within the building.

Thats what I got as I read....
be blessed :)

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mebaby333 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Probably all stuff you knew... but since God gave it so plainly to me I thought I would share...

The issue with the ring reflects the same issue.... dealing with a root problem and not symptoms... see the ring was a root of evil and upon its destruction in the movie the darkness would have to go... which is reflected in your dream...

God did not mention what the building was just that it was a body of people as in the examples I mentioned...

This next part is my own thought... Is your husband going through a struggle at work? Or is he facing something?

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Yes you are right on :) I believe the tower represents america. I feel like God has showed me that this isis situation is a distraction from what will really be our downfall as a nation. Also americans are hording up their gold thinking their stockpile will save them when the crisis hits, but it will be full trust in God alone. Sorry its so apocoliptic but that's how this dream seems to be playing out in my life right now. God has been speaking to me strongly on this subject.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top