LOTS OF LAUNDRY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOTS OF LAUNDRY

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

ANY CLUES TO WHAT LOTS OF LAUNDRY COULD MEAN IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS DREAM???

I put this under dreams to be interpreted, and titled it 'Lots of laundry~a separation~and a cover up!' I didn't notice the play on words till I just reread my post to put some pieces together!

Please note:the two events of me separating from my ex, and the so called cover up are events in my life that have already taken place in the past. I believe I have dealt with these things already. I'm wondering what the actual clothes in the dryer could represent????

I am only remembering bits and pieces of this dream...so its a bit all over the place....

I had a dream that I was with my ex. I dreamed I was choosing to separate from him (a very good choice). Then I remember covering up for someone who did something wrong from my past (IRL another event that took place already~another good choice I made to sever this relationship). I decided to cover up for them, just until I was set free (from captivity) myself. Then, I could be free to tell the whole truth....for some reason I remember a knife being involved (irl there was not a knife involved, lol). The end of the dream, I remember seeing a front loader dryer (like my own~but it stood up higher in the dream...I didn't have to bend over in the dream to get the clothes). There was SO MANY clothes in the dryer, it was spinning but there where edges of the clothes all around the outside of the dryer while it was drying. I remember opening the dryer, and trying to get all the laundry into the dryer properly, so nothing was hanging out. The dryer was SO FULL!!! Any thoughts appreciated...thanks!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOTS OF LAUNDRY

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

ohh im think of that old sayin being hung out 2 dry anaireing ur laundry in publik, im thinkin ur wantg 2 keep things private if at all possable ,,,a knife can represent gossip,, ............. ,,,, D ,,, r they dun yet?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm

O yeah~those friendships were very controlling, the ones with a knife...and I'm very glad those people are out of my life. Well, Im hoping its a good thing that the laundry is clean at least! What do you think D??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

yes sure,, perhaps the individual pieces of laundry represent seperate issues being ''ironed out''

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

That could make sense with wanting to keep things private. I don't like talking about my past a whole lot~kinda embarrassed that I took peoples crap for so long if you know what I mean. What do you think about the play on words???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Well~the good thing is the laundry was almost all the way dry! There was just SO MUCH of it, I cannot believe all the clothes that were in this dryer...it was STUFFED FULL!! I musta had A LOT of baggage....LOL!!! :laughing:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 pm

I think I have LOTS of folding to do...LOL!!! :laughing:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Thank you for your thoughts D!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 pm

lol! welcome 2 the ''fold'' it will all come out in da wash, ,,,,,,,,,, D,,,,,,, no tickee,, no lanudry,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Ur funny! rofl laugh :laughing:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 pm

So glad I have the helper dove to help me with all this stuff!!! Glad I dont have to clean it and fold it all on my own!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

yes 4 permanant press ,,,,,,, D,,,,,no wer 2 be seen

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content