Repost Tsunami Wave At Beach House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Tsunami Wave At Beach House

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi, Everyone! I have been away for a while, and just started back reading here again. A lot of interesting stuff going on.

I had a dream a few years ago, and it still comes to my mind from time to time. Here it is:

I dreamed i was at a beach, it was kind of a grey overcast day, with a little mist. I was with two other girls, one I am friends with, and the other is an acquaintance at church. I dreamed the tide rolled back and formed this huge tsunami wave, it did this three times. I told the other to women, "Let's go into this beach house", and the floor was sand in this house, and it was cool to my feet, I could feel the temperature of it. We watched as the water of the tsunami came by the house, carrying people and trash in it. The water was a grey color as well. The house we were in had some bright colors such as blue in it. Then the acquaintance I know, picked up a bible and said, "This is my daddy's Bible." The wind flipped the cover open, and the pages started to blow away. This dream felt very real, I could feel the temperature, and it was very detailed. I didn't feel scared or anything.

Any Ideas?

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top