Pregnant with TWINS. BIG BABIES.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant with TWINS. BIG BABIES.

Post by Godchick on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

I ad a dream last night that I found out i was pregnant - a pregnancy test. I was not very far pregnant as it was just a very small bump. I was nervous because I was unmarried and kept thinking about what people would think as my boyfriend and I were unmarried. We were confused as to how I would be pregnant seeing as though we had not slept together. Alas, I was and now had to prepare to be a mother.†

Scene changed to me having twins. Both were big babies. A big boy and a big girl. Both healthy. I nursed them without trouble and instantly I was their mother... I felt fulfilled and happy :)

DREAM MY BOYFRIEND DREMT LAST NIGHT (the same night of my dream)

My girlfriend in labour dream

I dreamt that (Godchick) was in labour with a baby. There were two people with us in the room but were not identified simply nurses I think. There was a bunch of machinery that was in the room too.

In the middle of labour she started having complications. In fact, I had the same sense or feeling that I got when mum was passing away. I could see her slipping away, becoming a lifeless body. The machines that were in the room were rapidly doing there job to stabilize (Godchick)

When all hope seemed lost, the nurse covered her face. She had a plastic sheet pulled over her face as if she were dead. But I went round to her head, uncovered her face and looked really closely at her face (face to face even though she was laying down.) when I had done that she sprung back to life although she still looked exhausted from a rough labour experience. I was very relieved that she came back to life. And I think that was the end. P

Last edited by Godchick on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another dream from the same night)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant with TWINS. BIG BABIES.

Post by Godchick on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 am

...just seeking confirmation, would be great :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 am

My boyfriend just told me he dreamed I was in labour last night (the same night as my dream...) wow!! I just added his dream to the end of mine above. Would greatly appreciate anyone's thoughts...

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 pm

wow

That happened to me once - my friend and I dreamt the same thing the same night. I believe that God is sharing the same message to both of you or at least different aspects of the same issue. (How cool is that? happy dance )

Ok, being that you're not married yet, I'm going to assume that these are symbolic dreams (though they could be a long-term prophetic dreams but that would depend on how you both dream)...

Are you working on something thatís very demanding right now but is something that you love (and it's a big deal in your life right now)? Your boyfriend can see the impact itís having on you to bring it to pass but youíre more focused on the result, kind of oblivious to the fact that itís draining you?

You're being shown the outcome of the process, two wonderful blessings that will you will naturally attach to and take responsibility for. Your boyfriend is being shown the work that will lead to the outcome - his role has been to help get it started (he's the father of the children) - perhaps it was something that he inspired in you, the two of you discussed and dreamed/visioned/conceptualized it together, at the very least he offered some key input. Itís primarily through your efforts that this will come to pass. His role in his dream is to offer you support and to cover you in prayer - his faith in God and belief in your abilities when others have given up.

The other aspect of this is that heís shown another side of the same experience that youíve been shielded from Ė maybe not so much shielded but being the one who is in labor, you miss a lot of the ďuh ohĒ moments Ė the concern/realization that this is anything but an easy task and also that there are complications. I think that God showing this to him vs you is instructional Ė there are aspects of this process that your boyfriend will see that you wonít and heís being shown that this isnít going to be an easy task for you, it will be very demanding and will take a lot of effort on your part to bring it to pass. This is okay because his role is to be aware (keep a high level of discernment) and protect you through the process by keeping you lifted up in prayer and by offering his support until that which has been promised you comes to pass.

I donít know if this fits at all but these are the scriptures that came up in my spirit about this dream:

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)
Your Face Mirrors Your Heart
17 You use steel to sharpen steel,
and one friend sharpens another.

Matthew 11:28
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Please pray about whatís been said to ensure that it aligns with what the Lord has placed in your spirits and disregard anything that doesnít fit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 am

Lola, thankyou so much you are awesome. Your interpretation has left me and my boyfriend speechless and amazed at God.

I have many demands as a pastor but am also completing my last year in post graduate work for being a teacher. For a season of my life, I will have two 'babies' work at church part time and work in a high school. However the process of this has take It's toll on me - i am dangerously close to burnout. My boyfriend is a huge support. And he is a teacher thus offers me advice and help. I think our drams are confirmation to what we have been feeling and knowing that all will be well in the end is a reassuring promise from God. I need to be careful however to not give too much of myself and make sure I am resting :)

He is so so good!! Thank you for being a vessel for Him and for taking the time!! I completely resound with you interpretation and so does he. I believe it is very spot on!!!! Thank you thank you thankyou!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:07 pm

To God be the glory! God. is. AWESOME!!

When I first started writing the post, I stated that they were my thoughts but the Lord just started giving me the words so I had to remove the phrase that I often add to my posts ("Just thoughts") otherwise it could've been plagarism! lol!

What a great, reassuring dream! Yes, please take care of yourself - carve out time to rest, eat well, exercise, etc. You can't be an effective pastor nor teacher if you're not in good health. Hey, if God's telling you the same then please heed Him! happy dance laugh you go girl!

All the best and let us know how your year goes - also let us know how we can pray for you during the year as well. flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top