Millipedes and Stick Bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Millipedes and Stick Bugs

Post by yellowdancer on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 pm

I had a dream a few nights ago that I had reason to think my eight year old daughter may have head lice. I began searching through her hair and found what appearted to be dormant coiled millipedes all over her scalp. I took one off and inspected it, knowing it was NOT lice and that they had a mother and a father. The father and mother bugs jumped off onto the floor and I flattened the brown father stick bug immediately, but the turquoise mother stick bug was battling with me...as if she had an agenda and a purpose. I woke up still trying to squish her.

Your prayerful interpretations are greatly appreciated!

yellowdancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Millipedes and Stick Bugs

Post by yellowdancer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 am

Well, I have revelation. The insects are the lies of the enemy that have come against the women in my family down the mother's generations.
The stick bug represent authority and the father's line being squashed is symbolic of how easily the Lord squashed what would come against the daughters from the fathers...the mothers on the other hand are harder and must be removed one at a time by bringing every thought into captivity. Your prayers and suggestions are appreciated as I am in spiritual battle to overcome years of oppression. This fight is bigger than me. It is for the future servants of our Lord Jesus Christ, my biological daughter, her children and the daughters and sons in my charge. <3

yellowdancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top