Grandpa cleaning up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa cleaning up!

Post by tjw on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

I had this great dream this morning. It made me feel good.
The dream: I went into this room to look for pictures of myself as a lttle girl in a photo album as I thought they might be in this room. (IRL, all my pictures as a child were lost and I would love to get them back one day to show my kids now). In the dream I was looking in some bottom drawer cabinets and found some photo albums (one was dated 1975) but I could not find any of my pictures. My little girl (who is 2 IRL) was in the room with me, she seemed younger in this dream maybe more of a baby and she was all over the place exploring the room. THen in comes my grandfather (who died when I was 16 IRL) looking all happy and younger and vibrant. He was in a good mood and came in with a vacuum and began vacuuming the floor. He was also squirting a spray bottle of water on the floor too. (IRL "Daddy" as we called him, almost never cleaned up so this was an experience). There was background music playing too from the 1940's or 1950's-upbeat and fun music. Daddy was vacuuming vigorously and I could tell my daughter and I were in the way and we needed to leave so that he could finish. As I called to my daughter so we get get out the way, "Daddy" called me by name and said, "Doesn't it feel good to get things out the way so that things get cleaned up" (or something to that effect, can't quite remember the exact words. Anyway, I then woke up feeling great. What do you think this means?

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandpa cleaning up!

Post by soulcry7 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 am

Sounds to me as though there are some things in your past that need to go. You need to let go of some things and let the Lord "clean" it up. Maybe there are areas that need healing and because there are things in the way, you cant receive your healing or breakthrough. Pray about it. :)

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 am

Thanks for your reply however there is nothing from my past that I'm holding on to. I am not in need of a healing either. God has blessed me in many ways....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 am

Also, I would appreciate it if someone who had actual discernment about this dream would respond. If not I understand. Thanks!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 am

Tjw,

I totally agree with Soulcry! There is a spiritual cleansing that is taking place in you tjw. I think this dream is very positive. The Lord is cleansing you on the inside of past hurts that you may not even be aware of that are there. He did that with me also. We all have something there. We may not be aware of it but it is there non the less. Stuff we may have even forgotten or thought we already dealt with. He does this with all of us. The Lord is so good to us. Praise the Lord! :hallelujah:

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention something.)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 am

I sent you a private email from cegarrick@yahoo.com.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Well, if she doesn't feel agreement in her spirit, I'm left to wonder if this is about something more literal? Could it be about organizing some things in your house? Like spring cleaning? Sometimes I have dreams like this and it seems to have a spiritual meaning but it ends up being about something literal...example would be that I dream a lot about my goats and lots of people think it means something spiritual (an unbeliever or an attack from the enemy) but it's literally about my goats duh

The main point is that she felt good at the end of the dream...her last feelings were not to go fix things in her life..it was a good, refreshing feeling. I believe this is from the Lord and he's going to bring cleansing in some way, whether it be spiritual or literal. And the good feelings in the dream are important. There wasn't any direction given about something that she needed to do or let go of. This was the Lord showing her where He is coming in and helping in some way. God is so GOOD!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Healing would leave one with good feelings. God wouldnt tell someone that He is going to heal things and get things in order and then leave a bad feeling about it. Sometimes we have things that we aren't aware of or sometimes don't know about that the Lord does know. I can see how it could be literal i suppose, but when I read this, it seemed very clear to me. But, having said that, we do have to pray and ask God first what He is trying to tell us and not just listen to what others say. After all, the interpretation comes best from God to your heart. :) And yes, Daph, God is GOOD!! All the time! Be blessed, and i pray that you would get clarity on what this dream means.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:37 pm

soulcry7 wrote: But, having said that, we do have to pray and ask God first what He is trying to tell us and not just listen to what others say. After all, the interpretation comes best from God to your heart. :)

Amen soulcry!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 pm

What happened that day in real life?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Nothing special happened before this dream occurred IRL. I thank you all for your assistance in this, when it is manifested I will post the results. :hmm:

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Not before the dream, after the dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 am

Nothing really. It was an uneventful day. My family and I hung out at home and went shopping later in the day. Tha'ts about it...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi tjw -

When I read your dream the verse that came to me was Hebrews 13:8 -
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 am

Thank you Lola21st! I will meditate on this. God is a good God!!.

I also want to apologize to soulcry for when she gave a reponse to her interpretation about this dream I got irritated. The reason why is because I am believing God for a desire I have had for a long time to be fulfilled. Well at first I thought this dream could be about this desire. So when she said it could not be fulfilled until I let some things go I became angry. But now I am beginning to think this dream is more about something in my past and maybe about my marriage, not quite sure. I believe God is slowly bringing about its meaning to me. Thank you soulcry and everyone else for your assistance. I truly am being blessed by this!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:31 pm

No worries tjw! I am so glad that God is speaking to your heart! :praiseg-d: God is Good! Revelation is always good, especially when it comes straight from the heart of God! Be Blessed!

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top