I stole a cat from a person I havent seen in years...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I stole a cat from a person I havent seen in years...

Post by soulcry7 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 am

My husband and I drove into this woman's driveway and I saw a sweet beautiful cream colored kitten laying on a blanket in her garage. My husband told me to take it. I felt kind of scared because I knew it was her kitten and I knew it was wrong to take it. But, I took it and left. The kitten was like a baby. I had to feed it with a bottle. I went back into her house when she wasn't there to get "baby supplies" for it. I hid the used bottle liner. She came walking through the room I was in but did not acknowledge me. I knew that the kitten was hidden in an upstairs room. The police came and found the bottle liner that I had hidden. By this time the kitten was older and I remember thinking that because it was older and bigger, that maybe she wouldn't think it was her kitten. She let me keep the kitten.

Now, I haven't talked to or seen this woman in about 5 years.

There was another dream, not sure if it was connected in any way, but I was at the airport and was going down long corridors to take a plane. I am not sure where I was going. I stopped to talk to some people, that I didn't know, and then decided not to get on the plane. This dream is a little sketchy.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I stole a cat from a person I havent seen in years...

Post by soulcry7 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 am

Anyone?

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 am

Anyone?

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

It's possible you have some discernment about something that was actually stolen from your acquaintance in the past or perhaps a loss she is going through right now.

Your dream reminded me of a true story about an old woman who lived in a nursing home. Someone felt very led to give her a doll, not knowing why. The old woman, when she received the doll, started crying. Turns out, when the old woman was a little girl, her parents had forced her to give up her beloved doll to an even younger neighbor girl. The loss had been very traumatic- -she had bonded to the doll like it had been flesh and blood and had never really gotten over it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 am

Just thoughts...

The woman may be symbolic, it may not have anything to do with her directly...Was/is there anything going on similar IRL? Have you been helping someone and they're unaware of it?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:21 pm

IRL there arent any similarities. I did contact this woman to tell her she was on my heart and found out her life and marriage are a complete wreck. I was able to speak some truth in love to her and she was receptive. She even apologized to me for the way we parted ways 5 years ago, which is a complete work of God lol

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Deborah wrote:It's possible you have some discernment about something that was actually stolen from your acquaintance in the past or perhaps a loss she is going through right now.

So it sounds like her marriage is the loss she is going through right now. I wouldn't be surprised, based on your dream, if infidelity is involved.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm

It is, but all of her marital issues have been there for over 10 years. She has suspected infidelity in the past with no proof. But, now she has it. She is very cold hearted to him and has allowed her heart to be seperated from him for many years. I feel as though she can win his heart over and hers changed at the same time. So, I hope that maybe I have something she needs. Thanks, Deborah for reposting that from earlier.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:43 pm

A thought just came to me regarding what Lola21st said. My family has been in a very controlling church for over 2 years. We were finally released last Sunday. We have since experienced such peace and freedom that we havent known in a very long time. Maybe the cat symbolized us. IDk just a thought. Maybe our individuality, freedom and other stuff was being stolen from us and thats what it all meant. Idk, but cool.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:21 pm

When you say "our family" you are meaning your husband and you?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes, my husband, me and our kids.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top