Meeting a Prophet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting a Prophet

Post by MmewaThoriso on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 am

I had a dream about a prophet who knew me very well his name is Isaiah 'never heard or saw someone with that name but everyone was excited and celebrated him'. He asked what happened for me to come and see him, before i could answer he went on telling me about my life. He said i am scared that my husband will leave me and the problem is that the surname we using is not our's so am worried. He again said he smells whiskey my husband is gonna drink alcohol. Before i could ask anything he disappeared
We both are born again christians and my husband has a calling of being a Pastor. This dream is disturbing please assist, somehow i think its demonic

MmewaThoriso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting a Prophet

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 am

Can I ask if any of this dream resembles real life? Like about the surname? Did you know about ISAIAH the prophet in real life? throught he prophetic something sinister is going to be revealed. Are you grappling with any of these issues? (alcoholism, fear about husband leaving, worry).

Also if he is being called to be a pastor, the pastors wife will be of primary concern to the enemy to attack.

Please pray. This could be a warning dream.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top