A very sad Dog...short dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very sad Dog...short dream

Post by happiness80 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 am

I had another dream....well I think it was a vague memory of a dream. Kind of like a dream you forget about but it suddenly comes into your memory.....hope that makes sense but anyway....

I was standing in the laundry room of my present home. In the laundry room there is a cat door. I am watching a dog trying to fit his head inside the cat door. What struck me was the dogs eyes. They looked so sad and the dog looked miserable because it wanted to come in but couldn't. The dog wasn't trying to force its way in, it just tried to put its head through and then stood there with such a sad expression on its face. I felt sorry for the dog but just kept watching it.

The dog wasn't threatening at all just a sad miserable looking dog. I didn't even try to help it though I could have but I just watched. The dog continued to just stand there sadly. Almost like a human expression of sadness.

Any thoughts most welcome,
Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A very sad Dog...short dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:17 am

Just a quick thought/question:

Do you know anyone like that in real-life? Someone that seems sad, like the dog? Maybe someone you've seen that wants to enter either your life or maybe just something that you're involved in, but would need an invitation or a little hand-holding to take that step?

Just a thought or two...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Thanks for your response,

Yes that was the first thought that came to me too still praying on this!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 am

After thinking about this dream all day, I felt a strong sense of who the dog represents. I wasn't sure at first and felt it could be 2 possible people but its become more clear to me.

Thanks for your thoughts its made it very clear and was also confirmation for me.

Blessings.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Just wanted to post up something really unusual that happened the other night...........

I was home on my own in the evening and heard a scratching coming from the laundry, there was a black and white cat that was trapped inside trying to GET OUT of the cat door but it somehow had gotten locked. I tried to get the cat out but then it seems the cat didnt want to go.

This triggered the dog dream above to me it just seemed like strange I dreamed about a dog trying to come in and then came across a cat that didnt want to go out!

We dont own any pets so Im unsure how the cat got in as the door was locked.

Do things like this happen to remind you of certain dreams, Im sure the interpretation of the dream was in regards to someone in particular so it wasnt a literal dream, the incident just seemed strange.

Could this dream of the Dog be more important and this happened to remind me possibly?

I dont know, would like thoughts though

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:30 am

My first thought is, Yes. If something like this happens that reminds you of the dream, then that's why it happened...to remind you of the dream.

At least that's the way I'd take it.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 am

thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down