Found my food BUT I lost my shoes for good!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found my food BUT I lost my shoes for good!!!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 am

Insights welcome!
I had a dream in which i bought some LOVELY (like out of this world - felt like that in the dream) food. As soon as i bought it, and start to walk away from the food outlet, a scuffle (cant see who with) ensues during which im knocked to the ground. When its over i get up and realise i have lost my food and my shoes. I look around and find my food still intact but i cant find my shoes. I look around for a while but eventually have to give up coz i have to go catch a plane with my kids who are already in the plane waiting for me. scratching chin My sister is with me throughout this time but is more of an observer than a participant.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found my food BUT I lost my shoes for good!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 am

Hello there -

These are only thoughts and not an interpretation! The food you purchased made me think of the Word of God; many places in scripture compare it to food. I could simply represent being fed by Him - your day-to-day spiritual nutrition that He provides.

The scuffle could be a warning of something coming up that could leave you feeling "knocked down" if you get caught in it. Pray about that! If that is the case, God could be showing you that being fed by him is the first part to be reinstated (and is most important) - finding the food, first. The missing shoes could represent feeling like you're not ready or not prepared for your flight - though, I'm not quite sure what the flight may be.

These are only thoughts, and can totally be wrong if they don't fit.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 am

Excellent post Mark....the fight would be the spiritual battle that all of us fight. This could be a specific battle about something in your life but could also be the fight in general. I tend to lean to the first. The Lord says to put on the whole armor of God so that we may stand against the enemy.

Helmet of Salvation
Shield of Faith
Shod (shoes) of peace
Belt of righteousness
Sword of the spirit

I pray this is of help to you. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 am

Thank u so much Mark and Connie for responding. Your thoughts are a confirmation of what i too felt the dream meant. I had this dream just before some emotionally traumatic events in my life which left me feeling knocked down. During this time the word has been my anchor - literally!

i was not sure about the shoes, i totally agree about the unpreparedness for the flight but i also thought the shoes could be about my marriage which is the subject of the emotional trauma! Will continue to pray!

Thanks again!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top