The State of America- EDIFICATION For God's People!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The State of America- EDIFICATION For God's People!!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

I know many of you have seen several prophecies come to pass about how the Lord is judging America. I have been in prayer constantly about this and urgently seeking the Lord for myself as to what He might say. The night before last I had this dream:

I had a dream about Steady Gaze (member of this forum) the other night that she had received a prophecy about why the Lord was punishing America. She was telling me about it when I felt the Lord telling me, "It's as I've told you before, ABIDE in Me."

I pm'd her the dream today along with these words:

"Our land has turned into a desert. I haven't received any Word from Him about why this is happening although I've heard many prophets claim they know why. I have no confirmation in my spirit if what they are saying is right or wrong. I have my own speculations... What's going on my sister?"

Here is the message I received back from her:

I find it very interesting you had a dream in regards to I had a prophesy why the Lord is punishing America. The Lord has been indeed speaking to me about that. I even had a dream last night I found interesting as well.

In the dream I had to move to Lebanon which was in a certain state on the East side of the united states. I was in this house and it had the people who I went to church with in this house there was all this defilement and sin going on and people were digging in old boxes and they were digging up old addictions and passed pains. I was angry with them and upset with them even rebuked them and told then those boxes were buried and now they are going back to them.They all kept asking me where I was moving and I kept saying to this certain state in a city called Lebanon. As I would say that, I saw a vision and in the vision I was driving over dessert highways, and dessert mountain tops, in through dessert cities to get to the city of Lebanon.

Interesting that when I woke up I could not remember the state I could only remember I was moving to Lebanon.

Then at church this morning in worship I saw an open vision of four very tall Angels wearing white standing in the four corners of the church with pitchers of water in their hands. They at first where standing there then they tipped the pitchers of water and as the water poured out of the pitchers they fell on old dried up black roots that were dead or dying, and I saw black junk being washed from the roots and I saw the roots beginning to turn into white roots that began to come back alive. What was interesting was that the roots were not joined together they were all separate and going off in different shoots/directions. All of a sudden all the roots began to form together in this giant circle . I was standing there kinda freaking out going wow everything is alive right now in this room. It was a very intense and incredible open vision that I was a bit wrecked.

I asked the Lord what the heck was happening because I was not sure if it was about our church or what. This is what I heard. There is a cleansing that is hitting the united states of America and in the churches of the United states roots system. The churches roots have been defiled by sin and false doctrines that have spread like a disease across this land and it has caused disunity and rebellion to spread, and the churches looks like and has conformed to the worlds ways. When the cleansing that shall take place in the U.S and within the churches there shall be a turning and in the turning there shall be unity a joining together not in a building but in the homes of the true believers that shall go forth not looking like or being of the world but shall be that beacon on a hill. They shall only speak what the Lord speaks and be that only hope and truth that will sound like a trumpet in the ears of the hearers. We are going back to the Lords Hebrew roots in America's foundation. This is also what I heard or sensed. What I mean by that is that Biblical truth shall come to its true form and the church as well the way the Lord intended it.

WHOW!

Anyway there is a cleansing that will be upon us and it will be healing and purifying.

Another amazing thing is that this morning during my Bible study, BEFORE I EVER PM'D HER!!!!! I came across this verse that really stuck out to me and I've been meditating on it all day!!! Here is the verse:

"The wicked desire the booty of evil men, but the root of the [uncompromisingly] righteous yields [richer fruitage]." Proverbs 12:12

This confirms Steady's Word about the church digging up old things that had been buried (the booty of evil men)...and later visions the roots that had been renewed (yielding fruit)!

It was EXACTLY as the Lord had spoken in my heart in the past and also what He had spoken to me in the dream about Abiding in Him.

"Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to) the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me.

5I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.

6If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken-off] branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned.

7If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.

8When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine." John 15:4

Steady Gaze said she looked up the meaning of the word Lebanon and that it means "a white fragrance". happy dance

Here are some other verses I found while doing a keyword search in Biblegateway.com:

"A man shall not be established by wickedness, but the root of the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall never be moved." Proverbs 12:3

"Woe to those who draw [calamity] with cords of iniquity and falsehood, who bring punishment to themselves with a cart rope of wickedness,

19Who say, Let [the Holy One] make haste and speed His [prophesied] vengeance, that we may see it; and let the purpose of the Holy One of Israel draw near and come, that we may know it!

20Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and prudent and shrewd in their own sight!

22Woe to those who are mighty heroes at drinking wine and men of strength in mixing alcoholic drinks!--

23Who justify and acquit the guilty for a bribe, but take away the rights of the innocent and righteous from them!

24Therefore, as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as the dry grass sinks down in the flame, so their root shall be like rottenness and their blossom shall go up like fine dust--because they have rejected and cast away the law and the teaching of the Lord of hosts and have not believed but have treated scornfully and have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah 5:18

AND

"[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.

8For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit.
" Jeremiah 12:7

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of America- EDIFICATION For God's People!!!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 am

This is an awesome word Laura!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 am

Yes Daphene good Word. lol It goes to show sis we are all apart of the body and each one has a part.

Here is just one of the words the Lord gave me back in May that totally goes with what He revealed to me above in your prophetic letter.

May 2, 2011

I say unto you walk in my ways church for you are a women which fallows her own demise. You are a women that drinks in worldly ideas and call it my ways for it is not my ways I shall come to my church and I shall clean my house in this season, yes your hidden sins shall be exposed and your hearts shall be troubled because you will see my hand move upon my bride. Yes a cleansing shall sweep out the cobwebs of my church. I see the true intent of the hearts of my people and so I shall cleanse this house the house of my children.

I will steer the church in a new direction and it will be the direction in which the winds blows. You shall see my waters flow over you and it will be a time of refreshing before the hurricanes blow once more across more states. You will say why Lord and I shall say because it is the winds that will uproot those things that kept you bound to this earth. You shall say it is my judgment and I shall no it is not my judgment but my correction shall be what flows through these states called the united states. Am I not the God who corrects my children because I love them? I say, “Am I not the God that loves my children?” I dream of America. I dream of a people who shall stand in the midst of destruction and say I trust in the God of my salvation. I shall come on the winds of destruction and you shall see my hand move things around as if I am a planter who plants fruits and vegetables in his garden so shall I plant justice in the land which shall be the fruit of my sufferings. Am I not a planter of good seed in good soil? So America shall have good soil says the Lord God. There will be repentance in the land and through repentance there shall be a garden planted in the soil of America. They shall say we shall robe America of its fruit of its vegetables and I shall say, “No, you shall not touch the garden in which I have planted. Do you see me, do you see with your spiritual eyes I am doing something in your midst that you will not believe says the Lord God almighty. There are more of those for you then against you America open your eyes to see there is a man who stands in the midst of the fire in the midst of the winds that blow. Wake up church and return to your first love for there is a storm brewing rise up oh mighty women my beautiful bride and be a light on a Hill for there shall be an uprooting and a replanting.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 am

I did not see this post until steadygaze pointed it out. This is awesome, and confirmation of what I've been hearing. Laura the scriptures you quoted " I am the vine, you are the branches"...I read those scriptures over a week ago and since then everyday the Lord keeps reminding me saying "Abide In Me". I too have been asking "what in the world is going on Lord?" I thought I haven't received an answer from him yet..only "abide in me". Well, heres my answer. PTL!! awesome words Laura n. Steadygaze. Im printing this out xoxo

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm

I had to share more in the area of what the Lord is revealing to me as things more and more are being put together. As I looked over what I had written you Laura. I did more research, and I felt it was important to share with you what is right around the corner for the church and America.

I noticed in the vision I saw, "that all four Angels were in white and their hair was pure white. The water they poured out unto the roots turned the roots white, and it revived the roots and cleaned the roots, and there was an awaking of life that took place they transformed the roots and caused a forming together as in a circle.Circle means covenant, which means a reviving of the covenant will come forth with Gods people, and an Abiding in Him.

Then in the dream I had, I was moving to Lebanon. I had a sense that the city Lebanon was in New Hampshire which is on the East coast in my dream. The word Lebanon means white Frankincense. The word Lebanon in Hebrew means, "White" Jer 18:14

Lebanon

Lebanon is basically a district and the Lebanon is a mountain or mountain range in north Canaan. The sources are a bit in conflict about what Lebanon actually denotes. Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names keeps it simple and states that Lebanon is a mountain consisting of two ridges on the border of Syria and Palestine. But, says Jones, really only the permanently glaciated eastern ridge is called Lebanon; the southern ridge is called Hermon (Joshua 11:17).

The Oxford Companion to the Bible, however, reports that Lebanon denotes a range of coastal mountains, stretching from Sidon to Syria.

In the Bible (the) Lebanon is known as the source of building materials; wood for Solomon's temple (1 Kings 5:6), stones for Solomon's temple (1 Kings 5:14-18), and wood for Ezra's temple (Ezra 3:7). Lebanon is also known for its blossoms (Nahum 1:4) and wine (Hosea 14:7).

When Moses pleads with God for his life, he mentions Lebanon as a desirable place (Deuteronomy 3:25, also see Isaiah 35:2), but Joshua is the one who conquers it (Joshua 11:17).

The name Lebanon comes from the root (lbn), which yields a range of words that have to do with white or whiteness (see the related name Laban for more details). The name Lebanon is the name Laban extended with the waw-nun combination, which localizes or personifies the root. Hence, as Laban means White, Lebanon means White One. We may assume that this is because of its perpetual snow.

For a meaning of the name Lebanon, Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names reads Very White, or Mountain Of Snow. NOBS Study Bible Name List does not translate.

Here is the website for the above statement. Http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Lebanon.HTML#.Tmf_eVkg9gE

Well I decided to look up the city Lebanon in New Hampshire to see if there was anything of any significants and low and behold this is what I found.

REV Eleazar Wheelock (April 22, 1711 – April 24, 1779) was an American Congregational minister, orator, educator, and founder of Dartmouth College.

He was born in Windham, Connecticut to Ralph Wheelock and Ruth Huntington. He is the great-grandson of the first teacher of the first free school in the United States (see Dedham, Massachusetts), The Rev. Ralph Wheelock. In 1733, he graduated from Yale College having won the first award of the Dean Berkeley Donation for the distinction in classics. He continued his theological studies at Yale until he was licensed to preach in May 1734, and installed as pastor of the Second Congregational Church of Lebanon, Conn. In February 1735. He served as their Minister for 35 years. On April 29, 1735, he married Sarah Davenport. He participated fully and enthusiastically in the "Great Awakening", which had begun to sweep the Connecticut River Valley around the time of his graduation from Yale. He was one of its greatest proponents in Connecticut, serving as the "chief intelligencer of revival news".

You can read more about him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleazar_Wheelock

As we see, white Stands out in everything we read. White represents cleaning, purifying, and Holiness. I personally believe this is a road map into what the Lord is doing in these days and the days ahead. There will and shall be a great awakening and a repentance that will sweep across the United States and the churches in this nation. People will come to a fork in the road either they will return to their vomit like in my dream Stated in the the first page Daph had written, or they will repent and come into a great awakening greater then the former days, in their personal lives and corporately.

(We are living in some exciting times.)

Love and Blessings

Last edited by steadygaze on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 am

Very interesting!!!! Thanks Steady!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top