unprepared in life??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unprepared in life??

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi all,

I haven't been on here for a while, good to be back. I had a dream, hoping to get some insight. I dreamt I was 9 mths pregnant about to give birth to a baby girl. Everyone was happy. I can't remember if I thought of the name or someone asked me of her name. But I immediately realize I did not think of a name and I was not as prepared as I thought. I instantly remembered that I was unmarried and the baby's father would never be in her life. I was in so much grief when I thought of that. I kept crying and crying and crying. I told myself she has to have part of his name because that is all she will have of him. It was so sad. Then I came out of the dream into another dream. I was with a group of friends, one of them I really respect her advise. I told them the pregnant dream and I asked her "doesn't a pregnant dream mean new life". She told me she didn't know, then I went back in the orginal dream. I was very pregnant, I felt the pressure in my stomach and was dying to give birth but I felt I wasn't ready.

This dream came as a surprise. I can't think of anything in my life which would connect to this. I pray that God would inspire someone to give their thoughts. Thanks all

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unprepared in life??

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 am

Gissy,

Just some thoughts to help you along the way. Pregnancy for some can mean a new beginning or birthing a new idea. Hope this helps some.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:27 am

Thanks Connie!! So, it's a kinda like a prophetic dream, what I am carrying will eventually give birth???

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top