cash movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cash movie

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

i was watching the movie 'i walk the line',wen mr cash was playin to a big crowd,i felt the anionting fall on me 4 a couple of minutes,it was orsome bouncing wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cash movie

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 pm

oh Yaaaaa!!!! I am so happy!!! I just know the Lord is going to restore you to worship Him, It is about Him and you and nobody else. He is jelouse for your worship brother so I know He is going to restore it.... Halleluha!!! praiseGod

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:02 pm

thats so kool,i think sometimes i hear a sound of the future,a chord playing 4 a moment,u eva had that?thank lori, flower :kitty:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm

I get words and songs to sing to Lord, but believe me they are only for him. I am not musicaly inclinde at all. But the Lord has gifted me with words, so the Lord uses that to give Him praise. whistle I sing a new song, that I nobody would want to hear but Him...

I am so glad you are hearing cords, music whatever, it sounds like life to me....

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Amen Dreamster!!!!!! I hear that all the time. I used to make up songs while driving in the car and thought it wasn't a big deal until a prophet came to my church and called me up and said that the songs that I thought were nothing, God is going to make them into something because they were HIS SONGS!!! I was commanded to write them down and record them on a recorder. Since doing that, I was able to teach them to the children when I headed the children's choir at my old church and God really moved in that season. I am continuing to write and record until I get a new assignment.

When chords, words or melodies come to you, don't take it lightly like I did at first. Always assume it's from the Lord

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm

un its not quite like that,i kno wat u mean,ive heard something from the future,for a spilt second, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm

:HiBye: Dreamster,

I have not ever heard cords but there have been times when I will sing a song and I will here the angels singing with me.....it is so cool....it is like we are all in harmony and the pitch is perfect....trust me here music and singing are not my major...but it does say make a joyful noise unto the Lord...and I do. It is like it was the song he was wanting me to sing to Him.....it is awesome.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm

yep flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm