UNIFICATION OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UNIFICATION OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 am

IRL IM LYING ON MY BED ON SATURDAY NIGHT TRYING TO THINK OF WORLDLY WAYS OF TRYING TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEMS THAT SOUTH AFRICA FACES,ALL SORTS OF POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC PROBLEMS AND EVENTUALLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MY WAYS WILL NEVER WORK AND I SHOULD RATHER CONCENTRATE ON TALKING TO GOD AND HEARING FROM GOD THAN TRYING TO FIND MY OWN SOLUTIONS TO S A PROBLEMS--I DREAM THAT IM ON A HIGHWAY THAT HAS THE AFRICAN TOWNSHIPS ON THE ONE SIDE AND THE PREDOMINANTLY AFFLUENT SUBURBS ON THE OTHER SIDE-THERE IS A STAGE SET UP ON THE FREEWAY,NOBODY AROUND YET,IM WAITING FOR YOUNG AFRICAN UPSTART TO COME AND SPEAK,HE ARRIVES AND APOLOGISES TO A MINIBUS LOAD OF AFRICANS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY HE HAS INSULTED,THEY ARE IN TRADITIONAL DRESS-THEY HUG AND ACCEPT HIS APOLOGY-WE START TO SING A SONG,IM NOT SURE WHAT TYPE ,INITIALLY I DONT CLAP BUT KNOCK MY ELBOW ON A TABLE,AN AFRICAN CHILD TELLS ME IT IS A GOSPEL SONG SO I START TO CLAP,WELL THINGS START TO MOVE QUICKLY AND SUPERNATURALLY,IM NOW SITTING IN A BUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND WERE MOVING ALONG THE FREEWAY,ITS STILL NIGHTTIME,THE BUS ACCELERATES BUT NOW STARTS TO TAKE OFF ,I LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW AND SEE A PRISONER CLEANING A SMALL COURTYARD WITH ONE LARGE SWEEP AND SEE THE SAME IMAGE AGAIN, A PRISONER CLEANING A COURTYARD WITH ONE LARGE SWEEP,THE BUS NOW AEROPLANE PUTS ON EXTRA POWER AND CLIMBS STEEPLY UPWARDS ,I START TO SING A SONG,THE WORDS,AT LEAST SOME OF THE WORDS--THE UNIFICATION OF CHRISTS BRIDE ARE WHAT ARE IMPRESSED IN ME-WITH THE STEEP ASCENT MY VOICE SOUNDSWEAK IRL I FEEL THAT CHRIST IS WAITING FOR HIS BRIDE TO BECOME ONE AND WHAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO US TO UNITE THE WHOLE BODY OF CHRIST IS OF COURSE POSSIBLE WITH GOD MARANATHA

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top