ATTACKED BY HUGE MAN~EVERYONE IGNORES MY CRY FOR HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTACKED BY HUGE MAN~EVERYONE IGNORES MY CRY FOR HELP!

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 am

I had a dream I was walking in this open place~a public place. I was looking at all the people that I was passing. All of a sudden I get eye contact with this BIG guy~about 6'6 or taller. He was real solid~not thin at all. I discerned he was mean by looking at his eyes. After he walked past me, He turned around and came after me. I was scared! I started YELLING for help~there were tons of people all around and EVERYONE was ignoring my cries! This guy grabbed me, and he was digging his hands into my chest, like he was trying to rip my heart out. I thought to myself, 'He doesnt even know that my heart is on the OTHER side of my chest!' THEN I started crying out to Jesus, I said 'Jesus help me, Help me Jesus!' Then BEFORE the guy let me go, I said 'Thank you SO MUCH JESUS!' The guy was SO confused, and said to me 'What do you mean~THANK YOU JESUS????' duh

Then I woke up!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTACKED BY HUGE MAN~EVERYONE IGNORES MY CRY FOR HELP!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 am

Hello, Daisy -

The dream may be a warning about a spiritual attack. It's a good illustration of how to handle one, though! Just like in the dream, the enemy will attack the hearts of God's people. This could be through relationships, fears, physical needs, etc... Thankfully, you don't have to fear. Keeping your focus on God during such a time will protect your heart - Luke 12:34 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - safely out of the enemy's hands.

Likewise, the end of the dream is similar to the story in 2 Chronicles 20. Verse 22 says, "At the very moment they began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir to start fighting among themselves." That's certainly causing confusion to the enemy.

Just a few things to keep in mind. Hopefully it doesn't manifest as an attack in your life.

Will pray for you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 am

Mark~Thank you for the confirmation I have been looking for~and for responding SO quickly!! Actually~I think the attack has already been coming against me and God is giving me the battle plan so to speak! Your post was a confirmation of this for me! thank you woo hoo

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Thankfully its not against my life either. :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top