Repost~Lots of laundry~a separation~and a cover up~I JUST NOTICED THE PLAY ON WORDS HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost~Lots of laundry~a separation~and a cover up~I JUST NOTICED THE PLAY ON WORDS HERE!

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 am

I am only remembering bits and pieces of this dream...so its a bit all over the place....

I had a dream that I was with my ex. I dreamed I was choosing to separate from him (IRL a past event that already took place~good choice that I made). Then I remember covering up for someone who did something wrong from my past. I decided to cover up for them, just until I was set free (from captivity) myself. Then, I could be free to tell the whole truth....for some reason I remember a knife being involved (IRL this is a past event that already took place, another good choice~except there was not a literal knife involved). The end of the dream, I remember seeing a front loader dryer (like my own~but it stood up higher in the dream...I didn't have to bend over in the dream to get the clothes). There was SO MANY clothes in the dryer, it was spinning but there where edges of the clothes all around the outside of the dryer while it was drying. I remember opening the dryer, and trying to get all the laundry into the dryer properly, so nothing was hanging out. The dryer was SO FULL!!! Any thoughts appreciated...thanks!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost~Lots of laundry~a separation~and a cover up~I JUST NOTICED THE PLAY ON WORDS HERE!

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 am

Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost~Lots of laundry~a separation~and a cover up~I JUST NOTICED THE PLAY ON WORDS HERE!

Post by Deborah on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Do you know that phrase "It all comes out in the wash?" It means we'll find out sooner or later what's going on, and we needn't worry about it now. The literal thought is that dirt on an item of clothing will be dissolved eventually in the washing.

Your situation with your ex, the past event with covering up for somebody, well it's been washed clean the moment you repented for any wrongdoing on your part.

If you think about it, when a person does laundry, first the clothes are washed and then they're dried. Once they're dry, the clothes are as good as new, if not better.

It's like you're in that second phase--you've been washed by the blood of Jesus, but now your soul is working out your salvation with fear and trembling, like the Bible says. Our spirits become clean when we turn from our sin but sometimes it takes awhile for our soul to accept forgiveness, quit bad habits, relearn how to talk, etc. etc.

I think the knife is significant because it represents a cutting away. I gave my chef brother in law a very nice cutting knife for Christmas once. He gave me a penny in return because, he said, he didn't want to cut off our friendship (he's a little superstitious!)

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:13 am

Thanks deborah! Great post! You are a wonderful encourager! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 pm

thumbs You are very welcome!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top