Receiving Mail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Receiving Mail

Post by happiness80 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi all,

I had a small dream hope someone can help.

I was at my home that I lived in when I was in college. I was checking the mail outside and there were lots and lots of mail that I had. In the dream i wasnt really showing any emotion outwardly, BUT inside I was feeling a bit of excitement and was happy that I had so much mail. Amongst the letters I was holding was a little parcel also, so I felt eager inside to open all the mail. I had my hands full of letters.

I then am in a room of some sort with a man. I never saw this man's face because he had his head down the whole time. It seems I liked this man but was waiting for him to say something, he just kept pretending to be busy but I thought he liked me too. He seemed to also be waiting for me to say something first by hanging around keeping busy and not leaving. He then hands me a chocolate bar called "DREAM". I took some and broke off quite a bit for myself. A woman then entered the room unaware of what was going on but I felt some annoyance at her because she interrupted our time together however she didnt realise this. Dream ended.

Hopefully someone could help me and give me some thoughts.

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Receiving Mail

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Hello, Happiness -

These are my own thoughts, so toss them if they don't fit:

The receipt of mail and a package could represent getting some news in real life. Your response to getting the news could be just as in the dream - not really something you share outwardly, but are excited/anxious about inwardly.

I would think that the news is a response from the Lord to something you've asked Him for. Perhaps you've been seeking Him for something but haven't seen any response to it in the natural (you like each other but he seems busy). Expect Him to respond to your dreams, and receive what he gives to you.

As for the woman, she could represent something/someone in real-life that is an interruption/distraction to your time with God. Though, if it is an actual person, they probably don't realize the effect that they are having.

Like I said, these are my thoughts and can be totally off-base.

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 am

The receipt of mail and a package could represent getting some news in real life. Your response to getting the news could be just as in the dream - not really something you share outwardly, but are excited/anxious about inwardly.

I would think that the news is a response from the Lord to something you've asked Him for. Perhaps you've been seeking Him for something but haven't seen any response to it in the natural (you like each other but he seems busy). Expect Him to respond to your dreams, and receive what he gives to you.

Thanks for your thoughts, I have been asking the Lord for something specific for quite some time and i felt this was an reassurance dream that my prayers are being heard even perhaps the old prayers I have forgotten about or tucked away to avoid disappointment. I felt that being in that particular home meant that God remembers even if it seems he's forgotten! Like mail, answers to our prayers can be slow in coming, they can even be delayed but eventually it gets there in the end! (Well at least in my dream this seems to be the case)
Your thoughts did speak to me so thank you.
God bless

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top