Vision of Glory Cloud

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of Glory Cloud

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 pm

I was standing in what must have been the Holy of Holies or something, there was thick white smoke, so thick you couldn't really see, except somehow I knew there were angels flying all around and some swinging ginormous "pots" of incense from above. I can still hear big "swooshes" of things moving through the air, but slow, like enormous objects in slow motion. The smoke is the manifest glory of God and it permeated me.

Then I was standing on earth, looking up into the sky, and I could see the smoke pouring down from heaven, but it seemed to hit an invisible barrier and spread out along it. I heard the Lord say, INTERCEDE. So I started praying and it was so cool... the spirit gave me the words because I didn't understand the point until after I prayed them...I prayed that His glory would pour forth on the earth without being hindered...asked him to fill us...let your glory flow through us to the earth. And then I realized...it's US...it has to flow through US!

Raise us up Lord...let your glory flow through us.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of Glory Cloud

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 pm

great stuff E,ive had a glory drm where god comes to my town :PTL:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi, Great Vision. Yes, Amen Lord, let your glory flow through us and also the scripture says we are his glory. I would like to give some food for thought. I am thinking that the barrier could be us as well, since ithe glory is coming through us. I am wondering if it is lack of consecration and holiness. Perphaps when the Lord said INTERCEDE, which means to stand in the gap, the gap is a weakness. For example the in Nehemiah, when the wall was torn down, the city was open to the enemy. So they had to fill in the gaps, places of weakness. So we need to Interceed that we will be a consecrated, holy people ready to recieve more of the glory of God. I believe it is His mercy that He is saying stand in gap Interceed, I am holding on until my people are ready. His Glory is very weighty and I want to make sure I am ready when It comes. I think it is His Mercy and grace that He gives us increased Glory as we consecrate ourselves to Him. The glory that flows through us will be glory that brings salvation and healing and so much more.... Amen..... Loved reading your Vision. Blessing dear one.. Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Yes I understood the barrier to be US since his glory is to flow through us. I agree that he is calling us to holiness, and this is what we need to make intercession for. Mercy, grace, healing, miracles...I see some of this happening now, but lots more coming.

I had 2 other friends who had dreams with the same message about bringing his glory down from heaven. One was a worship leader who was going to receive a powerful anointing, that angels were going to move his hands, and sure enough the Lord showed up that sunday at church, wow.

The other had a dream that the smoke from his fireplace (he doesn't have a fireplace) was not venting properly, pouring out into the room, and the landlord (the Lord) gave him orders to fix it. I was pretty sure the smoke was the manifest glory of God, but if it's not going the right place, and needs to go up the chimney...what's the chimey/fireplace represent?

Lord, less of us and more of you!

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top