Future husband prophecy??? (...hopefully?) :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future husband prophecy??? (...hopefully?) :)

Post by perchancetodream on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:08 pm

This dream is actually from January 29, 2011, but the second dream of the two I had that night has really stuck with me. I'll tell you both (I'd love to have the first dream interpretted too, but I don't know if it still applies because it was so long ago), but I really want to focus on the second...and hopefully it was prophetic, because...wow. <3

Dream 1:
I'm on a ship with my family and some friends. Everyone was wearing colonial looking clothes or those big beautiful Renaissance dresses, and the ship was completely wooden (back in time?). I had just bought this new yellow dress and went to go buy a different bra (haha wow) because it was showing through.
On the way to get a new bra I was thirsty so got in line for a water bottle. But then this alarm went off (which actually was our fire alarms misfunctioning that I incorporated into my dream, apparently), and it warned of pirates attacking the ship. I ran down a hallway hoping to escape but I ended up getting cornered. A guy was about to stick this poison thorn into my wrist but I ended up twisting his arm and making the poison thorn go into HIS wrist. He fell to his knees, but told me I would die before him. I was confused until I looked down, and saw a dagger sticking out of my torso and blood all over my new dress. :(

Okay, Dream 2 (Main Dream):
My friend wanted me to go with her to this small cottage out in a countryside somewhere. There were lotsa horses there...anyway. Her boyfriend (not in real life), "Mark", lived there, so we all took a carriage ride and talked. Mark told me he had a brother named Matthew who was coming to visit, and that I would like him.
When we got back to the small three-room cottage, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. While I was in there, Matthew burst threw the door, and was greeted by Mark and my friend. I heard him say he had to go wash up.
When he walked into the bathroom, I was drying my hands. He introduced himself, and we shook hands, obviously taken with each other. He was six feet tall (maybe more), with dirty blonde hair, and (gorgeous) muted blue eyes. Time slowed, lemme just say :)
Anyway, next we were at my church helping with this kids summer program. Matt was handing out ice cream. I went to help this girl get a stain out of her jacket, and it took a while...anyway. I came back, even though I knew any ice cream that was left was melted. But I wanted to see Matt.
He spoon-fed me a bite of melted ice cream, and we both found that really funny. When we got ready to leave, I remember just looking at him, admiring him. Rush of emotions, basically. Good, romantic emotions. <3
When we went back to the cabin, we were both in the bathroom in our pjs. He was shaving his face and I was brushing my teeth. We were weird and found that funny, too (hehe).
The last thing that happened was random. This little chubby cute hispanic girl walked in, grabbed some soap, then began to walk out. Somehow she scraped her hand on some sandpaper....and Matt apologized for it...?

So a interpretation of both would be great :D...but, I would also like to ask, do you think this was a dream of my future husband? ;)

perchancetodream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future husband prophecy??? (...hopefully?) :)

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Hello there -

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation, so please consider them yourself.

I only have thoughts about your first dream, actually. Looking at both dreams, though, it would seem that you are interested in the romantic side of life. That's not necessarily bad on its own, but I would say to you to please be careful about it. The first dream's setting with a Renaissance theme and wooden ship harkens back to a time where things were more...innocent, perhaps? If this is characteristic of who you are, please keep in mind that there of many who don't share those same kinds of values. The sudden alarm can serve as a warning to you - have wisdom with your relationships. In fact, be careful that you don't find yourself "cornered" in a situation that leads to struggle. You could walk away very much wounded.

Like I said, these are only my thoughts, and you know yourself and your desires better than others. If you are seeking romantic relationships, please...please ask God for wisdom, first.

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:) Thank you so much. But please read this ;)

Post by perchancetodream on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 am

Thank you so much, guys. ;)

However, there are some other things I should have explained in the post, I guess about myself. And it was totally my fault, the way I wrote it made it seem like I was a very young romantic who needs some help with self control. My bad, sorry :(

I am actually EXTREMLY cautious when it comes to dating, romance, et cetera; I'm only fifteen, like one of you said, so I should be. I've even taught a Bible Study at my school because I felt a burden for younger girls who have begun to give into today's culture tendancy with early romance (Lies Young Women Believe by Nancy DeMoss).

Personally, I haven't even "had a crush on" a guy in three years (which for a teenager is pretty much a record, haha). Even my closest friends find me almost over-cautious. But they appreciated me helping them out, and telling them if they're going too far or pay too much attention to guys when they need to be paying attention to their relationship with God.

That's why this dream seemed so out of place to me... I rarely ever have any sort of romantic dreams. Not even kissing. I guess that could be because I want to (try) to have my first kiss on my wedding day. :D

The first dream...well the night I had the dreams I was at my friend's house. Her fire alarm went off in the middle of the night, and people around me were freaking out, even though I didn't wake up. I incorporated it into my dream. Maybe the bad turn of events in the dream was from that...?

(But don't worry, there wasn't a fire.)

But thanks Cloud Connected, and Mark (thewhiteshadow). I appreciate it :)

And now that you know this about me, I guess the interpretation could change a bit? Any help? Once again, my bad for coming off so...yeah.

perchancetodream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 am

The Lord can and WILL reveal future events way before their time has come. Look in Genesis and read the life of Joseph. The Lord showed him several things that would not take place until his adult hood. Bragging about these dreams is what caused his brothers to resent him and sell him into slavery. (which was part of God's plan too)

Ponder this dream in your heart. Please understand that people are often symbolic in dreams. The person you are dreaming of could be about your future mate, but the person you're dreaming about could just be a symbol of that person (since you may not have seen him yet in real life) I know this from experience. Please read my testimony of how God confirmed my future mate through dreams and visions. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony (warning, it's a 7 part series lol) AND this article http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9402-how-do-i-know-im-dreaming-of-mr-ms-right-recently-updated
that may help.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 am

Also, (assuming this dream is prophetic) This could just be a dream showing you about a future relationship where you will be happy. I don't see any direction from the Lord showing you that he will be the one He wants you to marry. But like I said, ponder this dream in your heart. The Lord will guide you...when you see these dreams come to pass, try not to let the emotions from your dreams guide you...the Lord will lead you to who He wants you to be with. Does that make sense? I'm not saying this isn't a prophetic dream about your future spouse, but it's awfully tempting to allow dreams like this to sway us into believing it's confirmation from God, when in fact it was just a prophetic dream about a happy moment.

BUT if you have direction dreams about this person where you feel he IS the one in the dream and the Lord is telling you this, then you've got direction... :-) Also, the Lord will never lead you into a situation that's contrary to His word.
Just some advice.. :-) Write all your dreams down and keep them close to your heart. Its fun to go back and see them later in life after they have manifested. I've shown my husband some of them and he's like what

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks, Daph :)

Post by perchancetodream on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 am

daphanie02 wrote:Also, (assuming this dream is prophetic) This could just be a dream showing you about a future relationship where you will be happy. I don't see any direction from the Lord showing you that he will be the one He wants you to marry. But like I said, ponder this dream in your heart. The Lord will guide you...when you see these dreams come to pass, try not to let the emotions from your dreams guide you...the Lord will lead you to who He wants you to be with. Does that make sense? I'm not saying this isn't a prophetic dream about your future spouse, but it's awfully tempting to allow dreams like this to sway us into believing it's confirmation from God, when in fact it was just a prophetic dream about a happy moment.

BUT if you have direction dreams about this person where you feel he IS the one in the dream and the Lord is telling you this, then you've got direction... :-) Also, the Lord will never lead you into a situation that's contrary to His word.
Just some advice.. :-) Write all your dreams down and keep them close to your heart. Its fun to go back and see them later in life after they have manifested. I've shown my husband some of them and he's like what

Thank you so much!
I do actually think it's prophetic, but "Matthew" may be symbolic. The name means "Gift from God"!
When I do get in a relationship in the future, I'll definately take it realllll sloooow. And pray A LOT that God will show me if he (whoever he is) is the one or not! ;D
And it would be really strange if his name was Matt...anyway. Haha. God will show him to me eventually! He is faithful!

Ohhhh and I read that seven part series of yours! Hahaha that's amazing. God is great. He can also be hilarious ;P

God bless!

P.S.- There is one post I have that no one has responded to... here's the link:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14537-repetative-dreams-about-hotels-underwater-pools-with-sharks-whales-the-interstate ... Please give it a try? I even had a dream about a few of these topics last night alone. ;D

perchancetodream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top