Swimming among dead bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming among dead bodies

Post by Genevieve on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 am

I dreamt the other night that my sister and I were swimming through the sewers. Then a few nights ago I dreamt that I was floating on a raft with some colleagues down a huge river that had dead bodies in it. At one point someone even picked up a womans head to show me what we were swimming among. It was so gross.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming among dead bodies

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 am

Hey Genevieve this is just my thoughts. I know whenever I dream of the dead..its usually about someone I know, connected to someone I know or someone that knows me..like an elder from family..usually really nice, it always results in a really bad storm or natural disaster such as hurricanes and earthquakes.

At my moms old church the pastors brother interpreted our dreams before he past told us. It still comes to pass with us. And I just had a dream of my friends mothers who past a few years ago the day before the earthquakes hit in maryland, virginia and new york. My friend is from texas but moved to maryland. There was a 7.1 earthquake though in Alaska around 1:55am this morning which was 11:55am in Alaska.

Again..just my thoughts so pray about it. tornado

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Hi Globalhealth

Thank you for your reply I would have never thought of that because we don't have natural disasters in South Africa. I wonder if there is something that could be considered an equivalent? Like an increase in a kind of crime, I'm not sure. I will pray about it :)

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 pm

that may be true now, so just pray and ask God to make this dream plain and clear to you.

And although SA has yet to have these natural disaters, Luke 21;11 uses the word DIVERSE and diverse places is right! Virginia and Maryland was out of the blue for us..never expected them to hit there either. It also also speaks about famines....

would love to hear what God is really saying to you in the dream

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top