blue eyes of evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blue eyes of evil

Post by tabitha on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:29 pm

last night: i was in a parked car (my own i believe) but i was sitting in the back behind the drivers seat ... i think i was waiting for someone to come back. as i'm sitting there people are walking by on the sidewalk. a guy comes over and kind of looks around to see if anyone's looking and then opens the front passenger door and rummages around. i don't think he took anything but i was really bewildered. i was sitting in the car and he didn't care he just broke into it anyway. i don't remember actually calling anyone but the conversation ran like that because no one was in the car with me. i was telling them what just happened. i think they said don't worry i'll be there soon - i'm almost done. so i wait. then i watch as another guy comes over to get in my car. he also rummages around and takes something. then he shuts the front passenger door and opens the back passenger door. he looks around but doesn't take anything from the back. i think he's bolder than the first because he looked in the back where i was sitting. he made me uneasy. i worried (about my kids maybe i'm not sure). he shut the door and started to walk away but then turned and looked back in the front passenger window like he was looking for more stuff and i'm watching him because i know he's going to see me. he then intentionally looks in the back at me. our eyes lock and i notice they are a beautiful blue and as i keep looking i see the most evil i've ever seen behind them. i'm fearful but don't show it. it's almost like he gave me the look to let me know that he was coming after me but not right then. i got the impression he wasn't allowed. but his intentions were to do so as soon as he got the chance ... i'm not sure if it matters but when we first locked eyes i saw that they were blue and didn't notice the evil until his hair fell in his face and covered his left eye ... any thoughts are welcome ... i think i know what part of it means but could definitely use help on the car interpretation ...

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: blue eyes of evil

Post by tabitha on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 am

Anyone?

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:21 pm

this dream still bothers me ... anyone have thoughts or interpretation?

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 am

Dear Tabitha,
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert in dream interpreting.

This Bible verse came up:
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy." (John10,10.)

But you are under the protection of the lord. We are hidden in Christ. The devil is not able to harm us as long as we are in God's perfect will.

This evil man with the blue eyes, maybe means somone or something that looks harmless at first sight.
But we must be watchful:

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary, the devil, as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour:
Whom resist steadfast in the faith..."( 1.Peter 5,8-9.)

these may be my own thoughts though. Please pray about it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top