Bamboo Stage on Fire - MANISFESTION POSTED

Go down

Bamboo Stage on Fire - MANISFESTION POSTED

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am

In one dream, it appeared to be located in Jamaica. My former boss and her boss were pressuring me that the performance review had better be as good as last year's. I was the project manager for the performance review process (which is typical in my role) but this was a play on words...the performance review was actually a performance, a review, i.e, like a talent show. I was the show producer - coordinating the acts for the show, making sure the props are in place and ready, coordinating with the sound people, etc.

The stage was made of bamboo and straw with two scontches (sp?) on either side of the stage - two fire lamps. The acts were performing and everything was going well...there was a African dance act - men and women dressed in green, red, white, and black outfits. While they were dancing, one of the fire lamps touched the straw and there was a fire that destroyed the whole performance site. The smoke was everywhere and overwhelming. Very frightening. I woke up and couldn't breath...literally. It took a couple of minutes to calm down but to this very moment my left lung hurts. Weird.

Last edited by lola21st on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bamboo Stage on Fire - MANISFESTION POSTED

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:51 pm

In the dream were there any feelings of responsibility for the fire (since you were in charge of props etc)?? Was there an urgency to get people out safe??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi Daisy -

No, I didn't feel responsible for the fire....the vibration from the African dancers stomping on the stage made one of the sconces wobbly and then it fell over starting the fire...

There definitely was pandemonium as everyone was seeking a safe area but the whole area was nothing but smoke...I had a physical manifestation of the smoke in my lungs IRL after waking up from the dream for a few days afterwards...
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 am

Wow!!! I have never heard of having a physical manifestation afterwards! It must have seemed SO real! So after praying about this I really dont have an interp, but my own thoughts make me wonder a couple of things. Could this be a real warning of an actual/literal fire? Or, could this be a warning for you or someone to stop smoking?? These thoughts come to me because of the manifestation afterwards.

Honestly though, my very first thoughts right after reading were, I was wondering if this was a nudging from the Lord perhaps to not be 'performance orientated' and to not allow the pressure of people to motivate you to perform. If it was not about you performing...Im wondering if it is about someone else being 'performance orientated'.

I really could be completely off on any of these things. I am very curious to find out the actual interp. The physical manifestation really makes me SUPER curious as to what this one could be about...

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : after re-reading I changed my wording a bit to sound softer not so abbrasive)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm afraid to respond, because I think that this is wrong...but, if it isn't, I don't want to miss an opportunity, so here goes:

Is it possible that this dream came about as either a warning to, or a response to, a disaster that occurred in the natural? Either something global or local like an earthquake or a fire? Perhaps given to you as an opportunity to pray?

I only think that it would be more "higher level" due to the symbolism of different areas of the world: Jamaica and Africa. The real panic and pandemonium that you felt, along with the fear - not to mention the physical manifestation - would really serve to drive home that this is something much greater than your personal life.

Like I said, I'm ready to be wrong!
-Mark
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 am

I think that the physical manifestation was to show you it was serious so you'd be lead to pray. Did you know immediately what it related to? Was Jamaica or anything else significant to you? Were there any issues at work? Just trying to get some details as I have no idea what it would mean!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Lots of questions which is a good thing! thumbs The first part is the manifestation, I'll comment and answer questions in a separate post:

MANIFESTATION -

This dream was both a word of knowledge and a dream of comfort although it doesn't appear that way on the surface.

When I'd had this dream that night, my ex boyfriend (who is Jamaican) had gotten married earlier that day out of the blue to an African woman that he barely knew. While he mentioned the weekend before that he was CONSIDERING marrying her, he didn't tell me that he actually got married for another 4-5 days after the marriage (and there were SEVERAL opportunities to do so because we had been speaking everyday EXCEPT the day before and the day of the marriage).

I mentioned that there was a play on words in the dream in that I was coordinating a performance review - still not sure how my coordinating it played a role, but the marriage was a "perfornance", it was fake (long story). Also, the dancers were performers - they symbolized her family - IRL they created a situation and fabricated information to manipulate my ex into marrying the woman - they gave quite a 'performance' and were very convincing because my ex believed the lies that they told him which caused him to marry the woman. Several members of her family including her mother were involved in the fabricated story and a false prophecy from a false prophet was icing on the cake.

There was another play on words in the dream - the stage was made of bamboo and the location of the dream was in an area named Bamboo. My ex was born and raised in a small town in Jamaica called Bamboo.

The dream was a word of knowledge - showing me that the marriage did take place, but it wasn't of God so it would "burn up in flames". It also showed that it would almost destroy my ex which also came to pass... I say that it was a dream of comfort because my ex was at the time trying to convince me that the marriage was God's will (LONG story, but I'll make sure y'all get a complimentary copy of the action thriller when it's published... :laughing: ) and God let me know through this dream and several others that I've posted in this section that the marriage was not of Him.

A friend who interpreted the dream confirmed this and also had a scripture to share with me which I received as I thought it was indeed from God in relation to the dream:

Corinthians 3:10-15, "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11: For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

I feel like God was showing you ahead of time what the end would be -- that because it was NOT of God, it would "burn up".

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

@Daisy - Yes, that's the first and only time that I've had such an experience - it was very unnerving...

@Mark - First, as a side note, don't ever be afraid to respond to these posts...if anything this is a safe environment in which to do respond because no harm can be done so please respond as you feel led to (or interpret on your own but track the interpretations to see how close you are...this is what I used to do when I first joined the site).. it\\'s all good

The dream was a warning regarding a disaster - in this case it was the marriage - I know that sounds crass and on one level it's not fair to make such a statement when I can't share the details on a public forum but trust me, this was a disaster... duh But yes, the dream was definitely a call to pray for him. By now, you see the relevance of Jamaica and Africa - it represented their respective backgrounds. The pandemonium to me represented the urgency around the situation - this wasn't something to ignore...

@Genevieve - I agree about the physical manifestation...it was definitely a call to pray! And, yes, I knew immediately what it meant but my ex wouldn't admit it. I told him about the dream the next evening and he didn't say anything - in fact, he said that he was still thinking about it (although I noticed that his attitude about it had changed). And the Jamaica connection - I'm American but my family emigrated from Jamaica. My ex was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated here as a college student. As it relates to this specific dream, the location in the dream was the town where my ex was born...
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Wow! This whole dream is pretty amazing to me - especially after sharing the manifestation. Once again, had we been aware of what was going on in your life, the symbolism would have been quite obvious!

Thanks for sharing this one!
-Mark
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:00 pm

I am amazed as well! What an awesome dream! So about the literal manifestation-do you think that its because you were so connected or close to your ex...in that you were to called to urgently pray for him??? If not, have you ever heard of others having physical manifestations in dreams also?? What could this mean??? This part baffles me...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 am

Wow what an interesting manifestation! I like how it had nothing to do with your job which I would have immediately assumed because your boss was there. I'm learning more and more that the people in our dreams are not necessarily involved! Thanks for sharing Lola!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:18 am

@Mark - Indeed, that's why it's important to find out about what's going on. Sometimes I can see at a high level what's going on in the dream and will ask the dreamer to think about what's going on in their real life that is similar. Sometimes the Lord will tell me specifically what the issue is and I'll share that as well.

@Daisy - I do think that it is because we were close and it was also an opportunity for the Lord to develop me in certain areas, e.g., forgiveness, patience, self-control (really learned how to bite my tonugue lol! ), and really casting my cares onto Him and submitting to His will and direction in that situation. This decision impacted a lot of people and I don't think he realized the full implications when he made the decision. My flesh at the time was not really keen on praying for him but I did to be obedient to God.

I've heard of people waking up with scars after spiritual warfare type dreams but never something like this...I'd be interested in Mia's take on this question....

@Genevieve - I know, isn't that weird! I think my boss' appearance in the dream was to some extent random - it wasn't about her specifically as much as it was about her role as an authority figure and her presence did still put the context in place - this "assignment" was related to spiritual work, not my 9-5 work...
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Wow~that must have been really hard to go through...sounds like you handled it with such grace! Its not so fun when we go through things like this~but it sounds like you learned so much through this experience.Thanks for sharing! This interpreting testing section is such a wonderful learning tool! I would def like to hear Mia's take on the physical manifestation too.... :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 am

I once had a dream that woke me up itching. I dreamed I was smoking heroin and woke myself up by itching. After talking to the person I dreamed of, I described the itching and apparently opiate users have a tendency to itch their flesh off.

Instances like this are strong indicators that the dream is about a real situation. If you can literally feel part of the dream, that will be a strong indication that this is about REAL life.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Thanks Mia, that certainly was the case in this instance...
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Lurdys,

When you dreamed this, did the elements of Africa and Jamaica stick out to you?

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh yes! The African dancers on a bamboo stage in Jamaica stood out to me...I knew it was about the two coming together to produce something that would end up causing destruction (which they didn't realize was going to happen). That's how it played out in the dream and that's how it played out IRL...
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:13 pm

When you originally dreamed it and saw those symbols did it click about the couple?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Most definitely! I knew it was about them immediately...because of the interconnection between the African dancers on the Bamboo stage in Jamaica, I knew it was about them. At first I thought it was just a warning dream that this would be a destructive combination but after talking with my ex that evening, I suspected that they got married but since he wasn't admitting it (he admitted it several days later), I just wrote the dream down as part of my journal. Even after he admitted that he married her, he still didn't tell me the date that they got married, I found out several months later and realized that God gave me this dream the day that they got married.

Does anything else stand out to you? I'm finding with these dreams that there are still small bits that I now understand that I didn't see three years ago...
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 pm

When you awoke what had happened to all the other people? And how did you feel in the dream?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 pm

i'm going to take my interpretation hat off for a sec... lol!

When I was waking up, everyone was running for their lives because of the fire/smoke that had enveloped the district and was spreading. In the beginning of the dream I was confused and felt pressured by my bosses to get this performance together. I felt helpless when I saw the sconces fall and the stage become enveloped in fire because I knew the fire would be huge and fast, out of control and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt scared because of the ensuing chaos as everyone (hundreds of residents) was running for their lives (including me). There was fire and smoke everywhere and we were choking from the smoke. I woke up coughing... bandaid
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Did some disaster happen around the same time as their wedding?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 pm

No, their wedding was the disaster... (I know that reads as snarky but it's true...the circumstances that led to the wedding were fake, a 'performance' took place)
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm

LOL I believe you. I'm just wondering why there were so many people running from the scene. Usually, in a message from God, every major detail is important.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 pm

I'll PM you. I have some thoughts but can't put them on a public forum... scratching chin
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down