House set on fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House set on fire

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:36 am

Had a dream I was watching someones kid that I used to nanny for. My kids were there with me, as was my husband I think...thats fuzzy. I know there was at least one other adult there with me to help out. My old boss was on a trip to chicago, and I was there for a couple days. I went upstairs into one of the bathrooms and there was a candle burning, with a plastic toy burning inside the candle. I felt relief that I found it...because it could have started a fire. I blew it out and everything. Went downstairs, at the bottom of the stairs~in front foyer by front door, I seen the house was in small flames. I started grabbing stuff to throw water on it, it seemed to be growing fast...the flames. Then I finally got the fire out. The little girl I was watching was the one who was starting the fires. I dreaded telling my old boss what happened to her house while she was gone~even though I did save it from going down in flames. (she is pretty particular about how her house looks)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House set on fire

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 am

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Are you in touch with your boss? Is your relationship good? In dreams that I've seen where there's a fire in the house, it is often tied to someone being extremely stressed and/or angry to the point where physical damage is being done or will be done if the source of the stress/anger isn't dealt with. Since it is your former boss's house and the fire was started by her daughter, I wonder if there are issues between her and her daughter that are stressing her out and you're just witnessing now the severity of the problem?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

I am not in touch with her, though I left on good terms. She has never returned any of my messages since I left though...worked for her for 7 yrs. I think her daughter was very attached to me, and because of that the mom may have thought it was better not to continue the relationship. The daughter has tried calling me, and I have talked with her...but she acts like she is sneaking to talk to me. I have only approached the mother in order to get in touch with the family~never the daughter only~out of respect for the mom. The daughter keeps telling me to just stop by the house, and I keep telling her that I will only stop by when I hear back from her mom to make sure I am not imposing. It has been six years since I left working for this family, and the daughter still tries to get into contact with me. I figured my old boss must know what is best for her daughter...now that I am a mom~and have dealt with attachment issues with my own adopted daughter, I understand a bit more. I was really hurt at first~knowing I was very good and dedicated to this family. I thought we were closer to one another~and it really surprised me for her to just not return any of my calls and it kind of broke my heart. I understand now though it just may be too hard on the daughter...or even maybe an insecurity of the mother. Something did just come to mind while typing this...the mother always used to tell me how she could just shut people out of her life when a chapter was finished...she could do it to everyone (even her husband, now ex) but she said the only one she couldn't do that to is her kids! That helps me not take it as a personal rejection either. I was really a good worker here..obviously she wouldnt have kept me for 7 yrs if not...lol! lol! I have a hunch you are spot on with this posting/your thoughts! This could very much be a call to prayer. I will also keep trying to contact the mom...though I cannot make her contact me back. I will always love this family, and pray for all of them.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Thank you SO much Lola for taking the time out to look at my post!!! I really appreciate it! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:40 pm

you\\'re welcome!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content