Queens for the day~time traveler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queens for the day~time traveler

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 am

I had a dream that some of us were traveling to magical lands. We were traveling in kind of a time traveling thing.Whoever was in charge wanted me to pretend I was a queen for the day. I asked them 'The people in the land are going to ask me what land I am the queen of...and its simply not true. What am I suppose to say?' I was uneasy about making up a story, they decided to send someone else with me, that was comfortable making up a story. Everyone was dressed really weird, like in renaissance clothing. I remember people sitting by the pool or pond, there was a hand sticking out of the pond holding an horderve', someone said 'o thats my mom, she is the server today.' She was under the water but the hand was sticking out...and her hand was painted to look like it went with the pond~kind of a mud color. I remember thinking that she must have a straw to breath under the water! lol! lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Queens for the day~time traveler

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top