squiggly worms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squiggly worms

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 am

Had a dream that someone put these squiggly worms down the backs of our shirts. Mine didn't squiggle and one of the other ladies said, 'o they wont squiggle if you dont have muscle on your back.' Hers were really moving around a lot and she was laughing. Some others around us also theirs didn't move either. Mine just dropped down to the bottom of my shirt and sat there not moving! Wierd. lol! bouncing

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: squiggly worms

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 am

:bump:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 pm

rofl Squiggly worms!!! That dream is hilarious rofl

I wonder if the squiggly worms really do represent muscle? Are you worried that your back isn't strong enough and that you need to work out more? I don't know, just my thoughts and even if you thought you needed to work out more, it might not have anything to do with it!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Haha Squiggly worms :hooray:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:29 am

lol! Yes actually! I had a csection with the birth of my son, and need to re-gain some abs. I have had low back pain, which may improve if I can strengthen my abs! I just hate doing abs!!!! Ugh! rofl

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:30 am

hind'sfeet wrote:

I wonder if the squiggly worms really do represent muscle? Are you worried that your back isn't strong enough and that you need to work out more? I don't know, just my thoughts and even if you thought you needed to work out more, it might not have anything to do with it!

I think you are RIGHT on with this! This is what I thought if meant too!!! Thanks for the confirmation!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top