Musical Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Musical Play

Post by Osc23 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

As the dream starts, me and "bella" were together talking and having a good time, we were in like this big room full of people. And then we seperate for a while to go talk to other people. and one of the people i talk to is one of my former friends. And he was telling me that i was in love with "bella". He tells me that he hasn't been the best person to me and he has wronged me but that he will have to live with that, and then i think i get angry at something. And then i go and grab this other girl..
and she starts singing this song about like it being wrong that me and her were together and not me and "bella".
And then me and the other girl leave the building and go on a journey. Right as we exit the building however, I think to myself how this was all a mistake and I hope that "bella" will forgive me and take me back.
And we are like flying through this river, riding the waves. And then all of a sudden the other girl gets hurt. so i carry her to the hospital and it looks like a walmart. And so we enter it, and we stay by the entrance, but that is where the operating table is, and so they say that she is going to need like a defibrilator or something and that i had to hold her hand while they did it, and i got kinda scared and nervous and they do the defibrilator on her and the dream ends.

Please tell me what my dream meant.

Osc23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musical Play

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 am

I'm curious...how did you come up with the name to this dream/ Was it because of the girl who sang or did the whole dream feel like a musical play? Do you know the singing girl IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Osc23 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm

i named this post 'musical play' because there were certain segments where there were songs playing and singing. so the girl singing was one of the reasons. she also sang another song after she was hurt where she was rhyming in pain, but i didn't mention that before as it didn't seem to important. i don't remember much of what she said while she was singing or rhyming in either segment. I don't know if I know the singing girl in real life. I don't think I do. She was pretty though and had a cute voice from what I vaguely remember.

Osc23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks for the info.

In the dream, your anger causes you to act impulsively (grab the other girl, not the one that you care about) and this decision has bad consequences that you didn't anticipate....

Is there anything going on in your life right now that sounds similar? If not, the dream could be a warning that this will happen.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Osc23 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I think it could be a warning for the future.

Osc23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 pm

The good thing is that you've been shown the potential outcome. A friend of mine had a similar warning dream about someone but misinterpreted it and thought it was a dream of encouragement - the outcome wasn't good... duh I say this to say that if you believe it's a warning for the future, trust God and heed the warning.... :praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top