Pink wedding dress, getting married with a cousin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pink wedding dress, getting married with a cousin!

Post by Stef on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 pm

this was one of the craziest longest dreams I had!
I remember riding on a car with a few aunts and girl cousins, and they all said, why don't you marry "John"( a cousin like a brother IRL). I remembered thinking that was a great idea, how come I didn't think of it before, and that I had to do it within a week otherwise my husband(IRL) would find out. Then the scene shifted to a church like an auditorium, with red carpet and wooden pews, and I walked down the aisle dressed in a baby pink dress, really pretty, and everybody I knew was there, saying nice things about my dress..then my husband showed up and sat in one of the pews, and I thought, well, he's going to find out now! Then my IRL church's youth pastor showed up to officiate the ceremony and I was kinda surprised by that. ( IRL they work together). then I remember being in an airport, still w the pink dress, and was alone, my cousin went somewhere else, I lost a shoe in the escalator, ran not to miss the plane, then I was back at what seemed like a relative,s house, people just acting like the marriage was a normal thing, and I remember bending over to kiss the cousin I'd married, and having second toughts about the whole thing. As if I was thinking I shouldnt have settled, maybe there's something better for me out there? And I love him but I'm not in love with him, feeling the same way.

Please help! The dream was very vivid and I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole day.. scratching chin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top