A woman in church with a Long black sleeve??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A woman in church with a Long black sleeve??

Post by Macleod on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 am

I dreamt I was in church, a couple were visiting in our church. They were sitting in front of me then suddenly there was this long black sleeve coming over the chair from them. There was no arm or hand....just a very long black sleeve.

Then she was standing up in front of everyone all excited, her sleeves were normal length, and she was saying out loud, "you better get ready there are going to be big changes".

I don't know why but I didn't really like her (maybe I was judging her sigh ) and wondered why she was standing up saying this and then realised her husband was up in the pulpit so thought, this must be their ministry. She was then standing in the front right hand corner and people were coming up to her for prayer.

I went up and stood to the side until everyone was finished and decided to ask her to pray. Just as she started I whispered in her ear, "I want my heart healed". She whispered back "Do you know what you're asking for?" I told her I wanted "all the misery from past hurts to be lifted" and she whispered saying "there isn't any". As she said this, both her hands were on me and I was filled with the Holy Spirit, I gave this massive jerk which almost knocked us both off balance. I felt the eyes of my pastor and the congregation on me, so pretended nothing was happening. I was also thinking, how could she say there is no misery, does she not know what I've been through this past year. I looked outside and noticed it was nightime.

I'm wondering about the black sleeves though?

Blessings

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top