5 Green Dresses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 Green Dresses

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:38 am

Dream: im going through my closet with my sister and showing her 3 green dresses of mine; as im showing her the dresses i realise that there are actually 5 as there are 2 which i had forgotten about. The dresses are all slightly different shades of green with different designs and textures of material (at least 1 being linen) as well and are really beautiful!

Green is not a colour that I particularly like irl but in the dream i loved it!

Thoughts?

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Green Dresses

Post by Freeprincess on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm

My thought is that 5 I've heard is the meaning for grace and that green is the meaning of life. I guess first thing that came to mind when I read this is that maybe the Lord is telling you how he is going to grow you & reveal different parts of Himself to you. Perhaps He is going to give you much more revelation. the one being linen: perhaps a bridal gown...preparation/invitation to a special event. His special event He has just for you.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:38 am

Hi FreeP, thank u for your response, i do agree with your take on the dream ie that God is going to grow me and reveal different parts of Himself etc. In fact, i hv had other dreams to this effect! What do u think about the number 5 though. Mia teaches that numbers in dreams are literal not symbolic, i believe this as well. Maybe it is indicative of a time period...

Thanks again!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Thinking on the number 5 or the reason you had 5 dresses and not 3. maybe it means increase. Maybe there are 5 different areas or seasons ahead where he will create life in parts of your life. Clothing can represent identity. Maybe the Lord has gifts in you MORE than you think. You are more than you think you are. You have more than you think you have. You were showing your sister, maybe that is the church. Another thought that just came to mind: 5-fold ministry.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:50 am

FP; 2 years on - your interpretation was spot on!laugh 

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content