HELP!! Sexual Abuse Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!! Sexual Abuse Dream

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:33 pm

I wasn't going to share this dream I had last night out of pure embarrassment, but after praying about this all morning, I am going to put this out there for the dream team to give their insights.

In the dream, I am a full grown woman...at the age I am now (41). I was lying on my bed cross ways (the width of the bed, not the length). I had this tan blanket on me and I was lying on my stomach. All of a sudden a man enters the room and when he first came in, it felt like a father figure because of the trust I felt. He started to tuck me in by making sure the blanket is tucked around me. He got down to the back of my thighs and started to tuck the blanket in between my legs and started to fondle me. His hand went back up towards the side where my right breast was and started to rub it. I tried to scream, but only air came out and no voice could be heard. The scene switched to me being in the living room and me telling this man's wife that her husband was touching me and I turned around to look at something and then turned around again to look at her and she had left out of the front door. The door was cracked open and I went outside to see where she had gone. I saw her coming from the front of the apartment complex and she looked like she wasn't angry at all and said "he's coming back in to get some clothes". I remember thinking, why is she letting him back in the house at all knowing what he just did to me? That was the end of the dream.

When I woke up from this dream, I was scared out of my mind. I'm not a person that has a lot of fear...it's just my nature, I guess. Last night, my heart was pounding and when I heard my door to my room move, I got scared as if someone was coming in my room to do something to me. My oh my did I have a horrible night. The strange thing is that this dream took place in my apartment...the one I live in now.

Help Please!!!!!!! :blushing: :banghead:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP!! Sexual Abuse Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Cholette, i dont have an interpretation. But it seems as though someone may take advantage of you some way. It will be really intrusive to you, but when you tell someone else about it, they may not make that big as deal about it.

satan wants to defeat us by putting fear in our hearts. Pray and trust that God will take care of this situation and remember He is the final Judge.

blessings sweet friend!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Thank you Daph! I really appreciate it. I didn't know where to go with this dream, but what you said makes sense.

I will definately be in prayer because that is one thing the enemy cannot get me with is fear!!

Love ya!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm

AMEN HONEY!!!! AMEN!!! :clap:

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am

Cholette,

I would plead the blood of Jesus over you when you sleep. You, your room, your thoughts, your dreams and your family. The enemy like Daph says wants you to be defeated or to think you are defeated. Stand on the Word of God! NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME WILL PROSPER.

Love in the Lord,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Thank you Connie. I did just that...pled the blood of Jesus...that was the only way I could have peace of mind. That was a rough dream for me having experienced that as a child. At first I thought God was showing me someone else that had abused me as a child since I suppressed a lot of it, but I think it's all out now (prior to the dream). God is good and he gave me another dream the next night to encourage me that he is protecting me.

There was a song playing in my spirit when I was waking up this morning entitled "Safe in His Arms". God is so good...He never fails us!!!

You ladies are so awesome...thanks for your "sistership"!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:56 pm

He is so good to us! You are so welcome in Christ! We love you almost as much as He does!

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 am

Hi Cholette. Just adding my Two Cents I was reading where a girl had a dream that her father molested her but in real life he didn't but they were not close to each other. It is possible that the father figure in your dream actually represents your father or a male person that is very close to you in terms of kinship but you are not close to each other and as a result there is something wholesome missing from your relationship with that particular male person. Perhaps the female wife of that man represents a woman who you know who you felt did not do enough to ensure that that male figure did not hurt you emotionally by not being their for you. I hope it makes sense :kitty:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:16 am

Good food for thought. I did not think of that avenue butterfly. Thank you for bringing it to light.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Butterfly,

You REALLY came from an angle that I never thought of and it's right on the money. My father was in the house,but he was emotionally unavailable. There were times I needed him, as a man, to be there for me, but I felt like my voice wasn't heard (hence, the moment in the dream where I didn't have a voice). The woman in the dream could represent my mother who didn't step in and help me when I told her I needed my father, but she did nothing.

WOW!!!! I have A LOT to think about regarding this dream.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Cholette,
I was going to say something similar to what Daph said. I felt as though in the dream, there was someone you trusted (ie: a father figure/someone you respected) but that person took advantage of your trust and violated it. The man's wife or someone close to him, didn't seem to understand your point of view and you were in disbelief. Remember that feelings in our dreams are magnified but I wonder if something like this will happen in real life? Someone that you felt comfortable around at first (maybe with a private/confidential matter) totally disrespects you and noone else sees the disrespect?
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Thanks Miss Desiree!!!

I have been praying on this dream and the more I pray the more I am feeling that you and Daph are correct. I don't think that it has anything to do with my past (I think) and it has more to do with something that will happen in the future. I've been having a lot of these warning dreams about people betraying my trust...it isn't a good feeling, but I am holding on to the hand of my heavenly Father who was awesome enough to show it to me in advance. wow

Thanks for chiming in girl...you know I appreciate ya!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top