Expiration !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expiration !!!

Post by king Rex on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 am

I had this dram a couple of weeks ago but it seems is lingering on my mind, i have prayed about it and will be blessed if anyone can share a divine light of translation on it ONLY led by the SPIRIT of OUR LIVING SAVIOR YESUA. The dream goes like this .....

I was entering a room full of people jubillating or like having a party when all of a sudden i was beckoned by one guy sitting at the side of the doorway to the party. He asked me if the drugs i was taking has expired and i vehemently said NO ! So after he took a look at it , then gave it back to me- that was when i checked it myself and saw clearly written; Jan 09 - i opened the bottle and swallowed a couple of the pills. After it seemed i walked in to join the party or woke up from my sleep, something i can't remember well. What was very clear as a highlight was the date (Jan 09 or January 09) .

I need only GODLY LED translation of this dream, and May the LORD bless you for helping and being used by the LORD for this enlightenment.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expiration !!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:08 am

King Rex,

I need a little help here. Can you tell me how you felt in the dream. Also have you ever taken drugs before. (sorry have to ask)

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 pm

To Connie,
Thank you for your time and GOD Bless you for that. To answer your question_ I have never taken drugs, other than when not well in my body and the doctor prescribes antibiotics, besides i can't possibly pick point when I took drugs in my life - so NO !!! I believe the referral of drugs here is way deeper- whatever it is, I have prayed and will continue to pray that which He has revealed has been redeemed. Thank you again and let me know what the Holy spirit in you is saying.

King Rex

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top