Tattoos on chest and back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tattoos on chest and back

Post by KayleeB on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm

I had a dream this week that my mother came for a surprise visit alone (she lives 600 miles away from me) although I got the feeling that my husband may have been notified of her plans. When I got a good look at her I noticed that she had 3 huge tattoos across her chest. And there was a tattoo across the top of her back of a telephone. It was like a wall or desk telephone with the keys on the side and the actual telephone handle & cord was an actual metal telephone rather than a tattoo. The only thing I said was that she must have a lot of money now.

A little background info: I personally feel that there is some type of stronghold that has been placed on my mother. We have had mostly a close relationship but currently she does not call me and does not answer my phone calls. Nor does my 12 year old sister. There was an incident the last time I saw here where her husband said something negative about my husband. When I explained to my mother how I felt, instead of apologizing for what happened (as I expected) she said she was hurt that I was hurt and that we needed to all communicate better. We hung up with the issue resolved (so I thought) but instead I find that she has broke off communication. She This behavior is highly unlike her.

I appreciate any input.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tattoos on chest and back

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Just thoughts....

Do you remember what the tattoos looked like in the dream?
Not sure if this fits but when I think of tattoos, I think of something permanent....when I read your dream, I felt the 3 tattoos on your mom's chest represent you, your sister, and her husband - the three of you are near and dear to her heart.

The tattoo on her back is interesting...I wonder if it suggests that the last phone conversation is still real for's not completely a memory at this point since the tattoo is partially being on her back could mean that his has been a be a burden for her?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top