Nuclear explosion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nuclear explosion

Post by fayers on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 am

In my dream "I had plans to go to a christian women's conference in my city. I was meeting other friends who would join me at the conference we were following each other closely in our vehicles. We were like on a hill or high place driving and from a long distance I could see an explosion in the direction we were headed that was great but it didn't seem like it would touch me in the place where I was at the time but all of a sudden I realized that the explosion would touch me and all that was traveling with me. It was a matter of seconds and I realized it was a nuclear explosion that went from the area where I saw the explosion to where I was in a matter of seconds and my first thought was "I am going to be with" and then the only word I could speak out my mouth was "Jesus"! I didn't really have any fear in this dream but more of an expectation or excitement to meet my Savior." I do have plans to meet some friends for a women's conference in a month from now. Thanks for your help with this dream.

fayers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear explosion

Post by butterfly on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

It is possible that your dream may be about a nuclear explosion that will occur in the future.

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 am

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 am

fayers, I live near Dallas Tx. My husband and I have had several nuclear bomb dreams over the past few years. I think it's best to prepare anyway just in case. Nuclear bomb dreams can be symbolic for things that are harmful that effect people around you in your city. (I've had them symbolic in my dreams for a bill the president passed that wasn't so great) But it's also very possible it's literal...that's why I say it's best to be prepared.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fayers on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Thank you Laura Boaz! I appreciate your response. I will continue to pray and ask God for His guidance and protection. God bless you!

fayers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 am

A few weeks ago I had a dream about nuclear bombs going off along the Gulf Coast as well - however I took it to be a more fleshly dream than a spiritual dream because I had been concerned that day for that region (there had been one of those storm warnings that indicated there could be a lot of rain and since there hasn't been much - with what was being predicted could cause a lot of issues since everything was so dry).

I will say this too - I have a friend that has had a vision that deals with Houston - which has been confirmed over and over and over again by others having visions that correlate. While Houston may have natural disasters (hurricanes, etc..) I don't believe that it will ever be in danger of being fully destroyed like a nuclear bomb or nuclear plant exploding would cause.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fayers on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 am

Thank you Greyfort for your comments. I really appreicate it. Can you share more about the visions concerning Houston. Bless you!

fayers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top