PLEASE HELP ME PRAY....Fish getting electrocuted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP ME PRAY....Fish getting electrocuted!

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 am

Not sure if this dream is prophetic because I can't remember the whole thing. Just one part that is stuck in my head and disturbing me...

There was a fish tank with different kinds of fish..small and big. The fish started acting really strange...the little ones where jumping out of the water. There wasn't a top over the tank so at one point the fish were jumping really high. I could even hear them screaming. The big fish were squirming...almost as if they were convulsing. It was horrible, but I realized what was wrong with them. They were getting shocked by electricity in the water. By the time I realized it.. the big fish had gone belly up and even distorted in figure. eeewww...still creeps me out. I reached beside the tank and pulled out the plug hoping to save them. I even felt a little shock in my fingers from the plug.

bandaid
I pray I can remember more to this.....but does anyone feel like this has meaning?

Last edited by Angelwings on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP ME PRAY....Fish getting electrocuted!

Post by Cloud on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 am

my first thought is the fish represent unsaved people...

"you will be a fisher of men."

the electricity would be the power of God

but these are just my thoughts

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 am

thanks Cloud,
I do agree that fish represent the unsaved. But the electricity was hurting them...and eventually killed the big fish. I don't know about the little ones.
I still don't know the full meaning of this....but before having this dream I asked God to point me in the right direction, meaning, who should I pray for.

Answer: Unbelievers!!

I will pray more on this and come back to it. If anyone else has any thoughts please share. And don't forget to pray for the unsaved, now is the time!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top