REPOST: Water Coming out of Nowhere in a City Enviornment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Water Coming out of Nowhere in a City Enviornment

Post by soulcry7 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 am

I had a dream that i was in a high rise building, dont know where exactly, but I looked out the window and across the street there was tons of crystal green water. This was like a city setting so the water was completely out of place. There was supposed to be buildings there. I remember wanting to go to it and check it out because it was strange and the water was so beautiful. It was like there was a beach there now. Then all of a sudden, there was a huge wave of water that came over the roof of the building but it purposely missed us. It went across the street, opposite of the body of water, and hit land and flowed rapidly. It was weird because the water flowed in an orchestrated manner, It was like it was flowing in a tube like state. I did not get a sense that anyone was hurt or dead. I have absolutely no idea what this means.

BTW** I forgot to say that the tube of water that was flowing was dirty mirky gross water, like river water. So on one side there was beautiful crystal water and on the other side was gross icky water. The beautiful water was calm and inviting but the rapid water was gross and going everywhere.

Last edited by soulcry7 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add this the first time.)

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Water Coming out of Nowhere in a City Enviornment

Post by soulcry7 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 am

bump

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:28 am

Perhaps this is about the Lord moving the wave so it wouldn't hurt anyone? Just a thought.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 am

Just thoughts....

When I think of beaches/ocean (especially in this context where the water is beautiful and peaceful), I think of the depths of the spiritual realm, being in the presence of God. The tube of water moving through the city reminds me of evangelism for some reason. There are several bible verses that come to mind regarding this dream - interesting that most from John's gospel:

John 4:9-13 -
9 Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.
10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” 11 The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? 12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?”
13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”

John 7:37-39 -
The Promise of the Holy Spirit

37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing[g] in Him would receive; for the Holy[h] Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Matthew 9:13
"But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

John 15:16
You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

John 10:10
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

HTH! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top