1 church 2 buildings, 1 bathroom 2 Christian ladies shared??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 church 2 buildings, 1 bathroom 2 Christian ladies shared??

Post by Macleod on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 am

Dreamt I was in church but our church was in two sep buildings. The original building and now a second building. I was in the second (new) building and recognised members of my church family. I knew in my mind that a friend was in the origional building but strangely felt that THIS new building was the place to be? I saw two of my sisters in Christ, one was given flowers for a new bathroom which they both shared (they didn't live together). She commented on how beautifully the flowers would go with the shower curtains.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 church 2 buildings, 1 bathroom 2 Christian ladies shared??

Post by soulcry7 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 am

This is what I got from this. Take it to prayer.
I got that the two buildings represented a split in your church. The building you were in was where you were supposed to be.Maybe a growth or could be division, not sure. I am not sure about the bathroom. The fact that they were sharing it stands out to me.
Pray about it.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 am

Thanks soulcry.
I was first worried it could mean a split but it didn't feel like it in the dream. It felt like the two buildings were right next to each other.

Thinking aloud....What sticks out is the comparison between 1 church, 2 buildings and 1 bathroom, 2 Christian (ladies). Is it the same message?

The bathroom: That's a place you go for cleansing.

Flowers: I didn't see them but felt they were Purple. Flowers are Beautiful? They have a lovely Fragrant? Were given as a Gift? = All these words make me think of Jesus?

Shower curtain: Used for privacy, to hide us to cover our flesh.
Romans 4:7 “Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.” When sin, is forgiven by God, it is covered or concealed.

The lady said the flowers would go well with the shower curtains. Flowers (Jesus) will go well with shower curtains (covering to conceal flesh/sin?). Bathroom = cleansing.

Jesus was given as a gift to cover (forgive) our sin and cleanse us?

The body of Jesus is The church of Christ = 1 church

So, what do the 2 Christian ladies mean?

2 is a symbolic number for division and also for witness and as they share this bathroom, they are not divided so don’t think it means division.

2 witnesses? “Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” — Matthew 18:20.

2 churches....2 Christians(the church/Bride of Christ)....could this be a message to Encourage? For churches to come together and pray in His name.

Today everything I'm reading is about faith in prayer e.g) Mark 11:22-26 22.Have faith in God......26.Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it.

OR

A Christian is a body/vessel, we are the church / the Bride of Christ.
Jesus lives in us and He is the Church, we are His bride....okay gone full circle back to a Christian....but there are two Christians?

2 church bodies? Does that again go back to..."When two or more are gathered....

I kept coming back to this and adding more. Still trying to figure out my own dream language, this is a huge learning experience for me. Any input is much appreciated.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Got it! 1 Church 2 buildings, 1 bathroom 2 Christians

Post by Macleod on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 am

GOT IT!!!
The dream was to encourage those who we have fellowship and prayer with, to come together and pray in the name of Jesus.

Our congregation is crying out for our families, communities and nations and for REVIVAL.

I think this dream was to keep us encouraged to keep praying!!

praying :jesuspic:

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top