Hello! I'ma Newbie :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! I'ma Newbie :P

Post by LiLiof theValley on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 am

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is LiLi. I am a fairly new person to this site and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I thank the founders of this site for making it accessible to the many and that they ensure it's a Godly place. Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Regards,
LiLi.

LiLiof theValley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I'ma Newbie :P

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 am

Hi lilli!!!! So glad you are here! This place is such a blessing! :ilovethissite:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 am

~Liliofthevalley,

Hello! I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to the group! Please take a moment to read our rules and regulations and also make sure to read this article http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t2194-dream-interpretation-for-new-members before posting an interpretation. Here is a link to help you find the right place to post a dream for interpretation http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11025-how-to-post-a-dream-for-interpretation

God bless and we are so glad to have you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top