Traveling Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traveling Spirit

Post by LiLiof theValley on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

On Saturday morning (Aug. 27th, 2011) I dreamed I was hovering over the earth and the Father was on my left side. I couldn't see HIM but my heart knew it was Him. I asked Him questions and heard His still soft voice. I was looking down at the land beneath me, and it was situated at the top of the globe. I said, Father are You sure this is the UK? He said yes, and I knew it was but it looked a bit different. I couldn't put my finger exactly on what was different about it. But there was something that caused me to think, "What's different about it?" I KNEW that it was the United Kingdom, but that question, "What's different?" caused me to account for each country of the UK. I like double checked to make sure I was not mistaken, even though, I knew that it was and Father said that it was. There was just something different. But, I looked and saw the 2 big islands that make up the UK. There were all the countries, Scotland, England, Wales, and Ireland. They're all here, this is definitely UK.... Then I looked eastward, past the English Channel that separates UK from the rest of Europe... that land was all the color Orange, like Saffron. Written across that body of land was a word beginning with the letter "M" but I cannot remember the word. Again, I thought, "This is strange that this is Europe because it seems more like Asia." I woke up. Here's the thing, in the past several months, I have had several dreams of the UK, Pakistan, India, Eastern Africa and Western Arabia. Every dream, that has to do with one of these nations, I'm either looking at a map or the globe as if I'm above (seated on the throne) with Father. I always feel like I am the child, as I truly am, and He is Father, showing me something about these nations. But I don't know what. I've had countless dreams of maps and the globe focusing on these nations. PLEASE HELP with Godly wisdom. In advance, thanks so much!

LiLiof theValley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traveling Spirit

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Praise the Lord, LiLi of the Valley!

Welcome to the site!

This dream reminds me symbolically of what it would be like to be a prophet of the nations, with God showing you things about the nations either of a prophetic nature or a word of knowledge. Perhaps its a call to intercede for the nations that He shows you? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiLiof theValley on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Lola21st, thanks for the welcome!! I really like this site. what I think you're right about interceding over these nations. I have a heart for the Arab world and Muslims and I intercede for Arab Nations and Muslim people. So, I think I know why I see India and Pakistan, East Africa (Muslims) and Arabia. But the UK?? I just don't understand that part but I will add it to my intercession. Just wanna share this with you, and I don't why I do, but as I have told you I have a heart for the Arab world, I just have such a love and desire for Middle Eastern people, one night I had a snippet of a dream. I dreamed I was out in the desert and I seen an Arab man, he was seated on like a log of wood that laying in the sand. When I saw him, he stood. He was tall, short dark hair, olive skinned, quite handsome really. He was wearing a long white dress (excuse me for lack of a better term) like thing like Arab men wear. He had a gentle expression on his face, he said, "My name is Fadi." and I woke up. I knew when I woke up that the man had to be Jesus. I looked up the Arabic name "Fadi" and it means SAVIOR!!! So cool, huh?!

LiLiof theValley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 pm

I read your dream and part of your last post about not knowing what the UK has to do with Muslims. It has a lot to do with them. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1055764/Islamic-sharia-courts-Britain-legally-binding.html

I love your dream about "Fadi"!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiLiof theValley on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks Hind'sfeet. I will definitely read that article and continue to pray and seek the Lord. I love my dream about Fadi too!! It was an encouragement to me, because I'm always checking to make sure this grace, love, and forgiveness I have in my heart for Arab's and Muslims is truly of God. I know that it is and that dream encouraged me to continue to believe for them and pray for them. I actually lead 2 Muslims to Jesus. One was a Somali lady another was a Moroccan man. :) But I'll definitely read the article. Thanks and God bless you.

LiLiof theValley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

You're welcome.
I'm wondering how you came to have grace, love, and forgiveness for them? I'm always asking God for this and also asking Him to forgive me for not loving them. How did God bring this about in you?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiLiof theValley on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Well, I wasn't raised Christian. My mother is Native American of the Chippewa (Ojibwe) Tribe, my father is Puerto Rican and he was raised Catholic, tho he is not a practicing Catholic... Anyhow, my parent's weren't married. I was raised with my Native family and grew up very anti-christ. We just couldn't accept this god that these white ppl talked about because of what they did to our ppl. I never wanted to be a Christian, I thought, "Why would I follow this Jesus and them who came here preaching him killed and raped my ppl? All that I knew of Jesus was in ignorance. Long story short, I am saved today! I have been walking with Him since 2008. I have even gone to a few different Indian reservations preaching Jesus, including the San Carlos Indian reservation in Arizona. Anyhow, I grew up and went to school with a lot of Asians and Somali's. My favorite subjects in school were social studies, history, and geography. I loved learning about foreign cultures and most of my friends were Laotian and Vietnamese, even had many Somali friends. But during my first year of Salvation, my heart began to long for the Middle East. I wanted so badly to be amongst Arab people. A love began to develop in my heart toward them. I said, "Lord, what's happening?" I love this people that I don't even know, and when so many fear them, my heart breaks with love for them." Well, before long, I had began to come before the Lord weeping and crying, heart breaking for these people. Praying for God to have mercy, and binding the spirit of Islam that binds these people. I would ask Him, "Father, this that I feel for this people is this of YOU?" He reminded me that JESUS died for ALL including them and that even He created them. He would remind me that I too was once in darkness and was against HIM, so, I thanked God for His grace that He gave me and realized there is grace even for them. The Lord reminded me of many scriptures when I would pray and ask Him if this that I felt for them was of Him, because this is a hard people. "We do not fight against flesh and blood but the powers and principalities of the air." Ephesians 6:12 I realized that they are bound by satan and that their hatred towards us and HIM is stemmed outta lies (quran/islam). Just as my anger and hate towards Him and Christians was stemmed outta lies. Because I thought that the depiction that the Settlers showed my ppl as they preached Jesus was the truth of who He was. Clearly, I was deceived and they are deceived by the father of lies (John 8:44)... He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked but He would rather that they turn and live. Ezekiel 18:23... That's Father's heart and He has let me share in His heart for this people and I realize it's a challenge and that they are hard hearted, but I was a challenge and hard hearted once too. I cannot deny the burning desire I have in my heart to love this people. I know I may have gone on and on here, but I hope I made some sense to you. Hey, I'll share a link with you about a Muslim who has come to Christ, there are many but this guy really touches my heart.... He is now a preacher of the Gospel in Canada. Well, I was gonna share a vid with u but I cannot till after my 7days are up...

LiLiof theValley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top