Getting married again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting married again

Post by Sabrina on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 pm

8/28/2011
I had a dream that I was standing in a wedding dress about ready to get married. (IRL I've been happily married for 8 years.) I also in the dream got my ear pierced with a black a little bigger then 12 gauge stud. It didn't hurt to have it done. I was still in the wedding dress when my ear got pierced.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting married again

Post by Cloud on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 pm

"marriage' means a joining together with something or someone

a meeting of minds

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Hello, Sabrina. Just a few of my thoughts:

Both the marriage and the ear piercing can be symbols for entering into a relationship.

The Word says in Ezekiel 16:11 - "I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, 12and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head." In the beginning of this chapter, the Lord is speaking about how He had entered into a covenant with Israel.

If the dream relates to a commitment you are in (or about to be in) in real life, then how you felt about the events in the dream can help to identify if the real life version is a good one or not.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks this is not the first time God has brought up covenant to me.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

I came across this scripture today and was reminded of this dream: 2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

4Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

7But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14For many are called, but few are chosen. Matthew 22:2-14

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top