My daugher and I in truck crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daugher and I in truck crash

Post by Tkay on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 pm

My daughter and I are in a pickup truck owned by my mother n law. My 17 yr old daughter is driving. We are on a road that winds around a mountain and driving onto an on ramp onto the highway. She is driving too fast and too close to the outside curve when she loses control and cannot slow down or get back over to the left. She starts screaming it's not my fault and we start to go over the side. I wrap my arms around her and tell her its ok and that I love her over and over. As we go over the side and flip through the air we are clinging tightly to each other and I am saying Jesus again and again. We hit something but just keep turning circles through the air and hanging onto each other. This seems to go on forever and finally we land upside down at the bottom of this mountain and incredibly the top of the truck is intact, meaning not smashed down and we are hanging upside down from our seatbelts. I also still have my arms around her. We are not hurt, or at least I am not, just a little cut up, bruised and shook up. My daughter has her eyes shut and is just hanging there not moving. I unbuckle myself and say her name and she slowly opens her eyes. I think she is in shock, but she is ok. I crawl out and just sit there for a moment and this girl pulls up beside me with a stock trailer with stickers all over it. She just gets out of the truck and just goes on about her business like nothing. Doesn't even seem to notice us in this upside down truck. I am thinking ok, the ambulance will be here in a minute. I am just waiting for help to arrive but I wake up.

This is the most vivid dream I have had in a long time. A lil background, my daughter has never driven this truck, while I have driven it several times. My own mother is rude to my mother n law and really has no reason to be.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top