Dreamt of someone deceased but IRL I didn't even know they ever existed.?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt of someone deceased but IRL I didn't even know they ever existed.?

Post by Macleod on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 am

Yesterday morning I dreamt myself and a person on my right were writing on a sheet of paper, making squares with a red pen with the intention to write names in the squares. A guy came over, he wanted us to write his sisters name in one of the squares. I had to write her name down in red and her name had a red feel to it...like Rose or Rosie. Both the person on my right and myself felt there was too much red. We asked the teacher (?) if we could use a different colour pen but they just shook their head, so the person on my right said to just give her a different name. The brother of the girl said, "well then you may as well write down "loving mother"". I then saw the words "loving mother" written in one of the squares and looked at another square and saw the Rose (?) name but above it, written in black, the name "Jannet". I woke up immediately from this with a loud noise. I couldn't figure out what the noise was. I started thinking that perhaps I was meant to wake up so started praying for this girl. While praying I thought that the only Jannet I know, has recently lost her mother. I spoke to Jannet's cousin last night (a close and mature Christian friend) asking how Jannet was and mentioned my dream. My friend told me that Jannet's brother died a few years ago (I didn't know she had a brother) and that neither Jannet nor her family are/were Christians.

So what does it mean to dream of someone who has passed away -Jannets brother? The words "loving mother" could refer to Jannet's mother who had just passed away or the fact that Jannet herself is a mother....A Loving Mother? Why all the red?

In 1997 I dreamt of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed in the early hours of the same morning they died.
In my dream, my mom (she was a Christian and had passed 11 earlier) brought them into our childhood family home. We were sitting in the living room and Princess Diana wanted me to do something/or she told me something, but I couldn't remember what it was that she said as I was woken up at 6am with a phone call from a friend to tell me Princess Dianna had died earlier that morning in a car accident!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top