Confronting terrorist and attacks at 7:20 or 20 to 7.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confronting terrorist and attacks at 7:20 or 20 to 7.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:34 am

Hi precious dreamers,

Here is a dream that baffles me.

Dream,

I was in the middle East with some of my mission school mates. A few us went into this restaurant where the terrorist worked out of it was like the restaurant was their cover up. I went in and confronted the terrorists and I came out alive. I then ended up back home and I kept hearing people say that the terrorist attacks either at 7:20 or 20 to 7:00.It was like this window they operated out of. I thought to myself as I heard this I wonder if I went into that restaurant that exact time when I confronted the terrorist. I was at some friends house here in Santa Rosa,and I began to open my mouth and I began to say that when I was in the middle East I went into the terrorists restaurant to confront them and my friends looked at me as if I were crazy and they said no you didn't as if they could not believe me,then I heard a voice of the spirit say to me," Jeanie keep it to yourself no one will understand there would be needless attacks on you for confronting the terrorists." Then I am back at my apartment here in Santa Rosa and I see this black guy heading for my neighbors apartment and I could see this man was evil and up to something and I look at the clock to see if it is 7:20.

Thanks for taking the time to pray into this dream
Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confronting terrorist and attacks at 7:20 or 20 to 7.

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:38 am

Jeanie i m not sure what the interpretation, but i felt like you are a bold woman of God and you dont mind looking satan in the face and telling him where he belongs. It may be surprising to others but you know God has given you a spirit of courage and not fear. God gives us authority through Jesus and not everyone is aware of it, but i feel you are.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top