MANIFESTATION~christmas lights~jonas brothers!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION~christmas lights~jonas brothers!!

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 am

I had a dream that my daughter got to meet the Jonas Brothers in person! In the U.S. they are pretty famous~teenage girls being their main audience. In the dream one of the Jonas brothers was sitting in a chair on-stage, and my daughter was on his lap...but the weird thing is that she had Christmas lights draped all over her (not in a dangerous way~but she was covered or blanketed in these Christmas lights)!!!! The lights were dimmed in the auditorium...as if it would be in a real concert if the singer was going to sing a slow song. You could really see the Christmas lights good in this lighting. In the dream, I didn't see myself, it was like I was observing from above the crowd of people at the concert! Tons of people~like at any popular concert. I didn't have any feelings of fear, or danger at all. I didn't feel uneasy or anything. There was no concern for her safety or anything. (IRL I wouldn't want my little daughter to sit on some strangers lap~famous or not...LOL! I do tend to be a little over protective irl.) laugh

I have a pretty good idea what this dream means...but am looking for a confirmation! So excited to see the responses!

IRL~this band is a famous secular band and have a secular show on disney. She knows who these guys are, but couldn't even tell you one song that they sing. Its something that is a bit too mature for her age...she is only 7. I DO know for a fact though, that these guys are christians irl...not sure if that is important or not.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION~christmas lights~jonas brothers!!

Post by greyfort on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

Daisy - FYI the Jonas Brothers are actually Mormons.

I'm not an intrepretor, but wanted to give you that piece of information :)

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:06 am

Really~because some friends of mine know them personally and said they were christians.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 am

Whoa. I stand corrected. Just checked Wiki - I'd heard over and over that they were Mormon, and since they fit the stereotype (clean cut, boy band) I never questioned it.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 am

I could have received some bad information...though I thought this was a reliable source. I could be wrong for sure.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 am

Yeah~they are Christians for sure. Their dad is a former Assembly of God pastor. Wow...after reading up on them...I guess they all vowed to remain pure until marriage! Thats a pretty awesome testimony in this day and age in the Hollywood limelight!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Would love a confirmation interp! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

hey daisy. just my thoughts ,, sometimes i thnk GOd uses ppl as examples: for example they are extremely globally popular , are really liked..they r considered clean cut, not dirty etc.... not like young guys that get famous for breaking rules etc,,

maybe it has something to do with the level of popularity that God wanted to show you? As in favor for ur daughter, the lights is maybe Holy spirit, and Christmas to me represents new beginnings,,

these r just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 pm

oh just read what u learned about them being Christian and all..awesome!
they sound nice

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

happy dance Thanks for stopping by sister! I appreciate your thoughts so much!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Daisy -

I agree with Sisterinchrist that the Jonas brother is probably symbolic. It may be that the brother represents someone noteworthy/well known/well liked. The lights on your daughter seemed to me to be Christ's light emanating through her. So I think that this is a great dream that's suggesting that your daughter will be recognized for something related to her faith.

I pray that this is confirming in some way. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Yes it is! Thank you Lola! She loves the Lord SO much and has many gifts that He has given her! One of which is to sing...her singing voice for such a young child is very gifted. She loves to sing to the Lord while she plays...in the car...wherever she goes. Its so precious. Last year she tried out for the candlelight Christmas eve service solo~the music minister told me to make sure she tries out again this year...he promised a slot for her this year (as there were a few getting ready to graduate to the youth ministry~and the music minister wanted to give them a chance to sing on stage before they graduated. He said my daughter will have many years of opportunity to sing since she is so young). I was wondering if this was what the dream was confirming. For me to continue to encourage her to use this gift for the Lord. I have had trained ears for music tell me to make sure I follow up on this gift as she gets older.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

That's awesome! Maybe that's why the Jonas Brothers were used, because she is a singer! Yes, I would definitely consider this dream a confirmation dream! :praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:20 pm

:hooray: happy dance woo hoo :hooray: :hooray: JUST GOT THE PHONE CALL THAT MY DAUGHTER GOT THE PART IN THE CHRISTMAS CANDLELIGHT SERVICE SOLO!!!! I'M SO SUPER PROUD THAT SHE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO TRY OUT AGAIN, AND THAT SHE GOT THE PART!!!! I was a little nervous that the person picking would forget that he committed this to me verbally last year...I was afraid to encourage my daughter to go ahead with this before the dream...b/c I didn't want to affect her self esteem/confidence if she got denied a second time. After the dream, I strongly encouraged her to try...though she was hesitant and she was afraid she wouldn't get picked again. Im so proud of her!!! :hooray: :loveit: :hooray: happy dance woo hoo :hooray: :loveit:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 am

happy dance woo hoo :loveit: That is Totatlly awesome!!! Praise God!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Praise God, that's great news!

That explains the Christmas lights in your dream, how cool!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 am

thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top