Picking Fruit For Someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picking Fruit For Someone

Post by butterfly on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 am

I dreamt that someone I know (I don't know the person personally though) came in my backyard and asked me if I could pick him a particular fruit, an ackee, (I am from Jamaica and the ackee is the national fruit of my country). So I went and I took a long stick and attempted to pick the ackee he wanted, I picked several wrong ackees first but finally I picked the particular ackee that he wanted which looked good (ackee is a fruit that should be picked only when it is opened properly because if not it could poison a person), I stated apologetically that I also picked two other ackees that were on the same branch, those two other ackee didn't look good, one looked over ripe. He indicated that he would accept the two other fruits along with the one he wanted, then he left immediately at 5:25 p.m because he needed to be somewhere at a particular time.

The ackees were on a tree that is not an ackee tree normally but normally a sweet sop tree.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picking Fruit For Someone

Post by Sabrina on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Just my thoughts fruits seem to remind me of fruits of the spirit which there are 9 of them. The three fruits he wanted stick out to me most. The one was over ripe maybe that means one of your gifts has matured but isn't being used. Another one is coming into being mature. and the other fruit is not yet matured and shouldn't be used because it could hurt someone if it is not mature enough. Just my thoughts. Pray about it and ask God to show you the meanings of what gifts/fruits these fruit might stand for.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Thanks for your dream thoughts Sabrina scratching chin

Also in real life I don't eat ackee. So I usually don't pick them.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 pm

I can see why if there is a chance it could poison you. lol I would probably not eat them either for that reason.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Yep, I don't like to take chances. Fortunately for the most part it has only poisoned just a few people Cheering

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top