2 Sea Serpents wash ashore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Sea Serpents wash ashore

Post by ladybecky on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:05 am

I dreamed I was an observer and I saw a pond or lake in front of what appeared to be my eldest daughters college. as the tide came in from the pond, I saw a huge black python like creature wash ashore. As I looked more closely it was not a python as it's body had humps, it was a sea serpent. As I tried to get closer to it to observe, it immediately moved back into the pond and vanished.

Next, I was observing the pond again, (the water was brown muddy color), This time 2 of the same type of black sea serpent creatures washed ashore. I ran to tell people nearby what I saw and to come and see. I grabbed my camera so i could take a picture, but my camera's battery was weak and I couldn't take a picture. Someone else who had a video camera was able to capture them on film. I remember telling him that to make sure I get credit for finding these serpents since he was going to sell his video to a news outlet like CNN.

After this the commotion started, and people came out including some scientists came out with nets and barrier devices to trap the serpents. The serpents were very elusive, but eventually they were able to catch them. The dreamed shifted and I was now near the library on the college campus, apparently there was some type of wave device that caused the pond to have a tide. Someone forgot to turn this off and the library was hit with a wave of the muddy water, causing some minor damage. End Of dream.

Since my daughter attends this college, I believe this is prophetic. I know the 2 sea creatures represent demonic spirits or elements? I would appreciate anyone's feedback, so I know how to pray for not only my daughter but all the students on campus for safety.

Thank You

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Sea Serpents wash ashore

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:34 am

Did you feel the serpents were a threat or just a rare oddity that was questionable?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:09 am

Well, I think in the dream they were definitely an oddity. I guess my spiritual training tells me they are a threat? Does that make sense?

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:05 pm

well yes, they are a threat. But I was wondering what type of threat.
It seems like you will discover a couple major issues that need to be prayed about. Im glad to see that no one was harmed, however it seems that these issues may cause a "tidal wave", possibly roumors that cause minor damage. these are just my thoughts. please pray on them.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Do you think the issues are related to the college campus since that was the setting?

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Just some thoughts as I attempt to break this down and some additional questions:

-Seems like as you pointed out, 2 things may be revealed or uncovered possibly about the college or campus in question.
-I appear to be the one who sees them or recognizes them
-I also appear to attempt to make others aware of the issues
-They were in water and the water was muddy...What does that mean?
-The creatures were water serpents (like Loch Ness Monster) what does this reveal?
-a wave of the muddy water, made some damage to the library in the dream, again not sure what this implies?

Thanks Daph!!

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:34 pm

well it makes sense to say that..but im unsure because sometimes college campuses are symbolic for something else. The best thing to do is ask the Lord. sorry i couldnt help more.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:37 pm

OH wait. it was like nessy? nessy is a dinosaur. it may not be a threat at all. just a couple big oddities that cause a stir. But it definatly may seem threatening. it probably is about the campus..but its best to pray about it as well. The murky water represents confusion or unrest...not ever a very good thing. In one of my dreams the murkey water represented inconvienence.

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:42 pm

another thing, those type of dinosaurs are "known" for mostly staying hidden and away from people. Dinosaurs also represent past issues... It could have been something thats already happened in the darkness thats brought to light. im sorry i dont have a full interpretation from the Lord. I will pray some more.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Thank You Daph! Yes it was definitely a Nessy type (Loch Ness creature). It was hidden, but the tide washed it out and it was exposed, it hurried away to try to get back in the water to hide again. so it definitely did not want to be seen or caught, but it was exposed, 2 of them.

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top