in taxi ,w/ex, raining outisde

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in taxi ,w/ex, raining outisde

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:17 pm

this is part of my drm:

was in a TAXI, raining outside my ex, this lady (IRL, she is a manager, seems a bit carefree about stuff, co worker that i dont interact w/much) so we r in a taxi, going towards the office building, Floor 3...
the lady opens the door, as txi is still moving and just hops out, we r suppose to get off also..then we get off...someone says, " we should hve taxi drop us to the 3rd floor".

[My ex is frm a while ago, he hurt me deeply an was a reason how i turned to . ! but all GOOD! i found the Lord!! so was worth it. I hve no contact w/him IRL anymore hes in anothr country ]

anyway, so now we r in elevator going UP.. suppose to go to this "networking event" at work
[IRL he's in medicine has nothing to do with what i do] so i think whats he doing going to this networking event w/us??

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in taxi ,w/ex, raining outisde

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:55 pm

i wonder if its related to moving to a diff level at work?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Just my thoughts sister~but my thoughts are yes to the new level...but maybe in a different area of your life other than just work...maybe just going to a higher level in God, your everyday walk in Him (which includes your job, your emotions, your past, your future, your relationships, everything you encounter on a daily basis). Not an interp...just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks for stoping by!! Good thoughts...That's a good point that it's nit just about work.. Since I was in elevator with ex, and we were going to the networking event..
I wonder what the manager jumping out of car meant? Also I wonder if 3 meant anything ?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Not sure about the manager, or the ex~but the word 'networking' seems to stand out. That could be anything from facebook, to twitter, even this site is a sort of networking. People network for all sorts of reasons though. Some to find mates, some to find friends, some to minister to others, some to advertise....that could mean a lot. Does that bring anything to mind that resonates to you???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm

When the manager jumped out and when you were with your ex..did you have any specific feelings that stand out???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Sometimes when we move up in life...some people are willing to go with us...and some want to stay where they are at...thats a thought. scratching chin I could be totally off on any of this...just throw out what doesnt fit.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Another reason people network for is to 'learn'. I am here at this site to learn about myself, my dreams, and how God speaks prophetically through them. Just an example. lol! Some people network to learn how to better their businesses etc.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Not sure if I have helped at all...hopefully something I posted did. lol! :nite:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Oh yes u did! thank u so much.. U made a lot of sense
U gave me a lot to think about..that's so true about networking !
Im meditating on all this ...
Thank u!! Keep me posted if anything else comes to mind

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 am

Im glad! When it manifests let me know. Another thought that came to mind is maybe your coworker is not going to be working with you for much longer. Maybe she will be getting another job or something. Just my thoughts only...toss if it doesn't fit.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 am

Daisy wrote: Another thought that came to mind is maybe your coworker is not going to be working with you for much longer. Maybe she will be getting another job or something..
oh wow,,, hmmm u know she was the 1 that was telling us about the ntwrking event b4 we got in elevator. maybe she represents my boss? & maybe ill be networking up a levle thru her hlp but she wont go w/me?...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am

:hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top