woman swallows snakes. I get fever from surgery performed by unqualified dr. husband.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

woman swallows snakes. I get fever from surgery performed by unqualified dr. husband.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 am

Tue Aug 23, 2011
I don't remember the whole dream so I'm only going to give a brief description of the parts I remember. I've never had this kind of dream before.

There was a big square hole at the base of a wall. There were snakes of all types and sizes hiding under a carpet next to the hole. I prodded the carpet for the snakes to come out. I had no feelings one way or another and was not afraid. The snakes came out into the hole in the wall as a writhing mass. It was not dark in that hole and I don't remember where the light was coming from. There was some woman next to me and she picked up a snake and swallowed it. I didn't think she would be able to but she did. I was curious and she grabbed a big one and swallowed it head first. She was going to swallow all of the snakes and I asked her how much she could hold (in her stomach) and she said "600 pounds". I imagined her stomach ballooned out like a pregnant woman about to give birth.

The other part of my dream was that my husband performed surgery on the back of my hip, left side, next to my dimple above my behind. He didn't use anesthesia and I don't know why he did it. I don't recall having any feelings about it.
I remember seeing where he had stitched me up and it was red and the area was swollen (IRL a few weeks ago I slid upside down and on my back, down some very steep stairs. My right back hip was badly bruised and swollen).
I remember other people looking at it and saying that it was infected and I remember thinking that he hadn't washed the utensils before cutting me and that he had given me an infection.
Next thing I know I am sitting on his lap and my whole body feels feverishly warm. He touches me and tells me that I have a fever.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman swallows snakes. I get fever from surgery performed by unqualified dr. husband.

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 am

Anyone?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman swallows snakes. I get fever from surgery performed by unqualified dr. husband.

Post by soulcry7 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Do you know the woman in real life? Snakes to me represent the devil, ie deceit. Swallowing them says that maybe you are believing something that isnt true, that maybe your husband is somehow involved in that. Has your husband tried to help you with something that didnt turn out so well? This is for sure a strange dream. It sounds like some sort of warning to me.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top