Scrambled Eggs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scrambled Eggs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:06 am

I was laying in bed this morning about to go to sleep, and I was praying that God would give me more dreams and more understanding related to this gift. Immediately, I saw a very clear picture:

I'm in the middle of a very small room. Looking through a doorway into the next room, I see a wall-sized screen (like for a projector) with a close-up image of a pan cooking quite a bit of scrambled eggs.

I really feel that this wasn't something that I thought up myself. The images felt like they were...deliberate? Kinda hard to describe how I felt about it.

By the way...I'll tell you that, for me, I really like scrambled eggs. That's my preferred way of having them, if that helps anyone at all.

Feel free to share what you think, if anything.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scrambled Eggs

Post by butterfly on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Perhaps God may be saying that you will have what you desire. Since you like to eat scrambled eggs perhaps God is saying he will give you what you want.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 pm

I believe you are correct. I've been participating a bit in the Interpretation Test forum, and it's definitely helping to "de-scramble" the meanings of dreams. Lot of good lessons there! And since God knows that I'm very interested in understanding my own dreams - and those of others - that fulfilling that desire is pretty important to me.

Thanks for sharing!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top