Unkown man spoke to me about the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unkown man spoke to me about the world

Post by KDRE on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi all...

I just wanted to share a dream I had not too long ago but I never said anything because I didn't know what to do with it or even if I should... maybe its confirmation of some others messages I really dont know

Anyway it was short and to the point. I was standing somewhere not sure, no danger or anything or threatenings around me... what I did see what kind of like a vision as a man spoke to me. What came to my mind and before me was the huge tsunami we experienced in the world just recently, and some other disasters I believe earthquakes somewhere in South America

As I saw this before my face a man just happened to be standing near my side and said to me "Do you see all of these things happening in all of these places, but it hasn't happened here?"

I said yes......then he proceeded to end the conversation with this

"America is going to be judged", and the dream/vision soon after those words just ended.

Has his been spoken to any of you here at any recent times. It didnt scare me or anything as I said I had no fear of danger or threatening or anything, but I saw what had happened around us, and the message shortly thereafter.

After careful consideration, do you think this is confirmation or a warning, or just a message in general?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unkown man spoke to me about the world

Post by butterfly on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:39 pm

This seems to be both a confirmation and a warning. God has shown me as well that he is bringing judgement on America. The dream/vision was from God.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

I believe this is going to start soon as im hearing more and more

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 pm

hi .. if u dont mind, and u feel ok with it.. would u pls share what else u have heard... only if u r ok with it.. i would like to know and also be happy to pray for America... thank u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi Sister in Christ... That was some time ago.

I am just looking at recent prophecies coming from more national prophets at this time.

Such as the one that an earthquake that was coming in April, and it hit in Nepal

Then the Prophecy of some other things that have happened this year or coming in the near future

such as, something is coming, destructive to take many lives in September

School shootings coming

Martial Law

Civil War - as you can see people trying to push a race war

My last dream as such I ran in a huge building to take refuge from an oncoming flood, and I saw ALOT of people who didn't make it. All I remember is screaming NOOOOOOO but that didn't stop it.

However me and a boatload of people were safely inside the building before it closed and I remember the inside being very nice looking, glass, and nice carpet like a hotel inside... about 2 or 3 levels high

Never told anyone or asked the interpretation, but I probably should have.

There are other prophecies concerning things here that have been spoken, like another shocking death of an actor/star

Upcoming economical collapse

and more to be honest.... but I do feel this judgement coming to America will come simply because people wont repent and no its not because of the law the surpreme court passed, just an overall combination of things being unrepentant about.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top